03┆POSITIONS & FORMS

The lonesome leaders - The founders are the creators, They made this place

The lonesome leaders - The founders are the creators, They made this place. This is the highest position in the community! They are funny, bookworms & came together to make this beautiful place! This position is FULL.

The abasic artists - These people make art, and it can be anything if you are applying to be an artist, tell us your favorite genre of art, and your signature art style.

The dapper designers - The designers create the book covers, Banners & all of our graphics. They are the beauty of the community! If you're applying for this position you must attach your graphics links or your shop/portfolio links.

The wayward writers - these people write stories, and give us books to read and think about and over analyse in the middle of the night in the dull void that is life. Appreciate them. If you are a writer, and entering a book in the competition, do include a trigger warning.

The jestering judges - The judges judge our awards, contests etc.. They have a great eye for mistakes. If you're applying for this make sure you're active and have experience in reviewing/judging. You will be asked to judge a book before accepting you.

The hardy hosts - The award hosts are the ones who draft our award books. They take care of all the entries etc.. They are planners of the community who plan various contests for others to enjoy!

The earnest editors - The editors, well, edit. They are the unseen forces behind our authors books, and are very important. For your initiation into the community, you will be asked to edit a paragraph of your choosing.

The realistic reviewers - Our reviewers work in the review shop. They are the ones who review the author's books! They must have some experience to join!

The persistent promoters - The promoters are one of the most important roles, the promoters play a huge role in the growth of the community. Without them, we won't be able to find fantastic wattpaders like yourself.

The intellectual interviewers - these people will interview those who apply for the server, as well as interview our winners! 

NOTE : All positions are available except the leaders! 

~ ~ ~

FORMS :

Name/Nickname :
Wattpad username :
Discord username: 
Why do you want to join : 
Experience :
Position(s) you're applying for :
Password : 
Tags { 7+ } :

>>> Comment inline here >>>

THAT'S ALL! WE'LL ACCEPT YOUR FORM IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!!!!