01┆WELCOME & RULES

Welcome to our growing community! Here are the rules, go through them properly and then head over to the benefits chapter!

In the registration form, please type your name (if you don't want to just state an alter ego), role you want to apply for, your preferred pronouns and one fun fact about yourself so that we can get to know you. Also, to see if anyone has properly read the rules, as a password, type your favourite author's name in along with your application.

Please follow the community account { CultofBibliophagists }. Following the founders is completely optional but you'd be an angel  to do so. { Ruler_of_none & xx-ni-kx }

You can apply for more than one position, but no more than 3

Give this book a shout out & add it to your public and private reading lists.

Please make sure you're part of the community for at least 2 months, and you're active.

Discord is a must! Discord is our main communication platform so make sure you have it or at least you get it. 

No hate or discrimination will be tolerated based on anybody's opinion, race, sexuality, religion, culture or gender.

Please give everybody a basic respect and tolerance to cultures.

Communicate with us and give us constructive criticism!

Don't spam the discord server, we're creating a channel just for that.

Make friends! That's kind of the point of the server!

These awards will be going on between may and june, so apply quickly!

~ ~ ~

That's all! Head over to the next chapter!