protective boyfriend

☆☆☆

YOU WAITED for Remus to arrive at the Library to meet you

YOU WAITED for Remus to arrive at the Library to meet you. You had saved a desk and was finishing up an essay for DADA. Remus was in a meeting with McGonagall about his prefect duties. Because of James and Sirius' last prank, Remus to reassure McGonagall that the two boys wouldn't get into anymore trouble.

Of course, James and Sirius would continue their pranks. Remus knew that and deep down McGonagall did too.

You laughed under your breath, thinking about the situation. You then caught a Ravenclaw boy from the table across from yours looking in your direction. You only blushed out of embarrassment, not because you found him attractive. You made eye contact with him shortly and he smirked at you, you rolled your eyes looking back down at your paper.

He wouldn't stop staring at you for at least two minutes and it was making your uncomfortable and frustrated. Then, the Ravenclaw boy got out of his seat, walking over to your empty desk.

"Hey," he said, brushing his hair back to try and impress you. It didn't work. "Hi," you stated back, shortly, not even bothering to look up at your essay. "I was thinking, that the two of us could go to hogsmeade sometime?" The boy questioned, cockily.

You couldn't believe it, he was asking you out. You mentally rolled your eyes, looking up from your essay, "I don't want go to hogsmeade with you," you replied, then looking back down to you essay.

The boy didn't take the hint, "Oh come on, a pretty girl like you and beautiful boy like me. We would be good together," he said, leaning into you. He was making you more uncomfortable by the minute.

You scoffed, "No thanks, plus I have a boyfriend," you said.

"I know, that Loony Lupin boy. The weird one that hangs out with Potter and Black. Hangs around them just as much as Pettigrew does," The Ravenclaw informed.

You clenched your fists around your quill. "I'll have you know that Remus Lupin is better in looks, brains, and manners than you will ever be!" You said, earning a shush from Madame Pince.

The boy clearly didn't know how to reply and he didn't need to. "Your in my seat," Remus said to the Ravenclaw.

When he had walked into the library he saw the Ravenclaw hitting on you and it made him mad. You were clearly saying no and the boy wouldn't stop asking or talking to you. You smiled upon seeing Remus, glad that he was there to defuse the situation.

The Ravenclaw boy looked up at Remus and he stood up. "By all means, Lupin. Looks like Y/n here will have to just stay with you," he grumbled. Both you and Remus rolled your eyes. "Looks like it, will you please leave," Remus said, it wasn't even a question. Remus wanted him away from you.

"Where were you anyway, leaving a pretty girl like her un attended?" he taunted.

"Piss off," you said, completely annoyed and angry. Remus clenched his fists in anger, he wanted to smash the guys face in. The Ravenclaw boy had absolutely no respect. Seeing Remus' angry state, you sat up and put a hand over his fist. He quickly calmed down, knowing that you didn't want him to start a fight.

"Not that I need to explain myself to you, but I was talking to McGonagall about Prefect duties. I can see now why Flitwick wouldn't want you as a Prefect," Remus replied, glaring down at the Ravenclaw.

The boy, now clearly embarrassed, collected his bag and walked away.

You let out a sigh of relief, as Remus sat down next to you. "Thank you for that. He wouldn't listen to me," you explained, looking back down at your essay.

"Guy's a tosser. I'm sorry that happened," Remus replied. You sat back down in your chair and Remus sat down next you. "It's not your fault, love," you said.

He put his hand on your cheek, leaning into kiss you. You kissed back then pulling away. "Alright, let's study," Remus said a little more excitedly than he meant to.

"Nerd," you teased, nudging him playfully. You just kissed your cheek as you hand him your essay, so he could read it.