Chapter 14

Isabel pov:

We finish baking I try one cookie "ITS SO GOOD" I exclaim they all try it I eat some cookies while looking at the time a few mins later there were no cookies then we see a small dog outside

(this is what the dog looks like:)

"Let's get it," I say running out of the door I get on one knee and pet it "aww! hey, buddy wanna come with me?" I ask it nods its head I carry the little guy inside "Are you sure the little guy is safe to be around" James asks "yeah!" I say "do y...

"Let's get it," I say running out of the door I get on one knee and pet it "aww! hey, buddy wanna come with me?" I ask it nods its head I carry the little guy inside "Are you sure the little guy is safe to be around" James asks "yeah!" I say "do you have dog food?" Sofia asks (Elena already went to sleep) "yeah its on the left cabinet," I tell her "hear sofa gives me a dog bowl and some dog food I put the little pup down and put some food in the bowl since it's so tiny "What are we gonna name her" amber says "Her?" everyone asks "yeah it's a her," amber says "ok, what about tiny candi," I say they all nod tiny candi then goes on me (tiny candi is not that small) "we should give her a bath," I say they all agree (it's 9:00 pm) I carry her into the bathroom I start the warm water the bathtub soon fills up and I put tiny candi in there I get some dog soap.

____________________________

A/N: hello fellow readers sorry I haven't put more Jamesabel but in the next chapter I guarantee that there will be more Jamesabel Imma end this chapter at     272 Words may God be with you and peace out