𐐪 Episode 7: The Date Begins! 𐑂 ·・• ❀

┏━━━━ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ━━━━┓

The Date Begins!

┗━━━━ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ━━━━┛

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
。 ✰
 ゚・。・゚

"This...is a relic." Ava said.

"A relic?" My brother and Noi shot up.

"Is it powerful?!" Asch immediately asked. That's Asch for ya.

"Can it kill someone?!" Leif immediately asked. And that's Leif for ya.

"Gonna kill me with how complicated this thing is gonna be to fix..." Ava said. I walked up to her.

"You can fix a relic?!" Rhys asked in amazement. Ava sighed.

"No, I...Misses Oates brought this over and asked me to fix it for her. She's gonna pay me a lot to fix it. She's robsnly gonna use it to take pics of you guys which I'm sure I could charge her for or something, since you guys live here and stuff..." Ava said.

"Why does she want that?" Leif asked, confused.

"Because in her stupid fantasy, she thinks you guys are my boyfriends and at this point, I'm tired of fighting her. She's old, you know? And uh, close to...death? And I really like her, so if anyone asks, just tell you're my boyfriends or best friend or whatever. And also, keep Misses Oates asking me for stuff so I can earn money," Ava quieted down near the end.

"It's funny, elder humans here don't seem to be as terrifying as Lady Grandma." Leif noted.

"Hey, I like Lady Grandma," I argued.

"That's because she favors you." Rhys noted.

"Nah, I'm just naturally amazing," I bloated, crossing my arms. Rhys glared at me as Leif avoided my eye contact.

"Wha- w-wait, Lady...Grandma?" Ava questioned. I nodded.

"Yes. She's the former queen of Daemos, and one of the most powerful-" Rhys was cut off by Ava.

"Is she y'all's grandma?" Ava asked.

"Wha- no, she's Lady Grandma!" Noi attempted to explain.

"What?" So I'm guessing his explanation didn't help.

"Wait, are you guys siblings?" Ava asked. I visibly cringed, thinking of Leif. Asch sighed and saved me.

"Lady Grandma is my grandmother." Asch explained.

"But, her name is Lady Grandma?" Ava asked.

"Yes, a very powerful-" Rhys was interrupted by Ava.

"That doesn't make sense...I- to me, I-" Ava was cut off by Asch.

"Just finish fixing this relic! I want to see how it works." Asch said. Wow, someone actually finished their sentence.

"God, could you just shut up?! Ugh...remember that camera for Instagram stuff we did?" Ava asked.