Chapter 2: Vent troubles

|Hopsital Orders: Get Patient Zero out of the ventilation| It appears that "Patient Zero" is trying to avoid us by entering the vents, we should've gotten increased security on him that night. No one is allowed to leave the building until we confirm that he's out and back in his bed.

        |Doctor Dougla's Notes: Attempted Excape #1| Apparently the patient tried to get out of the hospital, in order to "Follow the breeze" as he said it last night. Damn it, I should've told someone about that. Perhaps that would've made it so we wouldn't have to handling with this new mess. Doesn't matter now. It's a bit too late, but perhaps that will help us get him where needs to be...? I will tell someone to get a fan and aim it toward the vents. Perhaps that will simulate the "Breeze" he was talking about and he will come closer to it. Then we will be able to snatch him and bring him back to his bed. Ugh this idea is dumb, it's worth a shot though. Also on a side note we need to do a few personality expirements, I will be leading them to assure I can gain his trust on this. Maybe he will see me as a friend if I manage to do this right?

        _______________________

        I've been in this cave for so long... Where is the outside world? These passages have been going on for miles it seems! I can just sense the feeling of the cool, cool wind. I want to feel it agains't my skin, comforting me and telling me that everything is safe now. Wait... I feel it... I feel it! It's just to my right and down that fall! I must leap down to it--

AGH! THOSE THINGS! THEY GOT ME! THEY TRICKED ME WITH A WIND MACHINE! HOW COULD THESE CREATURES BE INTELLIGENT!? This can't be real. This can't be. And one is making a calming hissing noise. Probably before they try and kill me. I should just embrace my death. Let it come to me like a nightmare.

____________________

|Doctor Dougla's notes: Capture #1| We have the patient back where he belongs, after he reliesed he fell into a trap he just seemed to accept it... Which was none of our intentions, we were expecting a struggle. Well, I was. Also you might reliese that I have put numbers on the titles of these notes, the answer is simple. I am expecting him to excape again and another recapture. I have a feeling this could be wrong, but I honestly don't know or care. I just want to go home and sleep after this long night.

________________________________________________________________________________

Second chapter done, I don't know how to do this story to be honest and am just kinda... Winging it? But I don't know if I should start limiting the perspectives or not. Comments please.