uhh mysterious voice pov...╰(✿'⌣'✿)╯♡

( sorry for bad grammar and not posting early since ;-; )

(PS sorry for wrong spelling or bad grammar since english is only my 3rd language and im still learning english which this like a training for me or what ever it is..

(remember this is an au.... so yea..)

( oh yea if ya dont like the ship or something write your own book -.- )

( oh yea by the way i know some ships are illegal since they have huge age gap well they say age is just a number and jail is just a place.. hahah.. so basically WRITE YOUR OWN BOOK IF YA DONT LIKE IT )

( PS sorry if i somewhat offend you in some of the parts... 

( PS sorry for a lot of datebayos since i alway feel something missing without dattebayos! )

as you remember in the last chapter they were hugging like a couple giving each other affection hahaha...soo letz continue

( PS ILL JUST NAME HINATA AND SAKURA SAME NAME EVEN THO ITZ A GIRLZ NAME SINCE YOU DONT WANNA GET MORE CONFUSE...?

3rd pov..?

EHEM cough cough... hinata just said or what...while glaring at his sensei which he admit he is somehow jealous of the two acting all lovey dovey... ( even tho there his sensei... )

then the brown haired boy just realize what he is doing and gently pushed away the blonde which he dint want to do but he realize all his student were watching the two acting all close which made iruka blushed and just scratched back of his head dint know what to say and...

kinda afraid that the blonde student will hate him again for embarassing her in front of the class and her sasuke-kun and iruka just sweat dropped thinking " im gonna lose my job "

so he turn around and see his blond student just smiling beside him which made iruka blush and sigh of relief and turn around to his students were just jaw drop while he saw his purple haired student just glaring at him...

which made iruka shock the purple haired boy never glare at people since hes too shy and kind he always look at people somehow with a kind face or soft whatever even with the bullies this made iruka notice that the purple haired boy likes the blond haired girl 

now he finaly notice how the purple haired boy always follow naruko around like some lost pupy and somehow remember that one time he saw the purple haired student always stalk the blond haired girl even outside the school and somehow he remember how the purple haired boy always stare at his blonde student  from a far while blushing... ( HAHAha this totally not creepy or weird this normal k? ;-; )

this thoughts made iruka twitch and frown INSHORT this made iruka kinda jealous but dint want to admit it since...this kinda hurt his pride -.-

then someone just kinda tug his shirt and iruka turn around and see the blond haired girl looking at him though his eyes made iruka flinch just a bit..

Naruko POV

while i was just hugging sensei and suddenly heard a cough ( FAKE COUGH ) then i turn around see it was hinata is she sick...? 

geez your really dumb you know that..? and its a he shes a boy now remember said ---- wanting not to sound obviously jelly and kinda angry...

HEY WHERE DID THAT CAME FROM said naruko in her mind while pouting...

i- TOLD YOU DONT DO THAT said ----- with a tint blush on his face...

DO WHAT?! YOUR WEIRD DATTEBAYO!