•Their reaction to you giving birth•

🖤risotto- he tries his best to be calm but in his mind he's going crazy, he hates hearing you scream out of pain and not be able to do anything about it, he will be giving the nurses and doctors death stares if they say something he doesn't like to you. But he's right by your side while your giving birth and doesn't leave your side until you leave the hospital.

💚pesci- he's screaming at the nurses and doctors, not out of anger but out of horror, hoping that they can do something to calm you down and reduce your pain, he will be holding your hand while your giving birth but he doesn't look at you because he might faint if he does. When your done he makes sure to buy you all the food that you like to comfort you and calm you down.

🤍Illuso- he was holding back tears while you were giving birth, tears of sadness and joy, sadness because he knows your in pain but joy because you guys will soon be taking care of a child together, he had to sit down in a chair and the nurses had to give him water because he almost fainted from looking at you pooping out a baby. he sits in the chair next to you and lets you squeeze his hand the entire time you were in labor.

🧡formaggio- he tied to crack jokes and make faces to calm you down from being scared and nervous and for himself, he might have been more nervous than you were, he wanted to have a child with you but was so scared of you going into labor because he knows you can die from it, but he thinks of the positive and doesn't leave your side the entire time, when you finish giving birth to your child, he ends up yelling at the nurses and doctors and blame them for how much pain you were in, you eventually got him to calm down and you guys stayed together the rest of the day.

💛prosciutto- he keeps his poker face on but is crying on the inside, he's dripping in sweat and even though he has his poker face on, you can look into his eyes and see he's nervous as hell, he tried his best by saying sweet things to you and kissing your hand every now and then but he couldn't handle your screaming, when you gave birth to your child was the first time you've ever seen prosciutto cry.

💜melone- he wasn't really scared but he was nervous, he didn't really know what to do or think besides standing by you because he knows you need him there. while your in labor he does his best to motivate you and comfort you to make sure your at your best mental state to give birth to your child, he lets you squeeze his hand as hard as you want and when your done all he does is kiss and hug you as much as he can.

💙ghiaccio- he was scared as fuck, he's never been put in this type of situation before so he didn't really know what to expect, he didn't expect you to be screaming in pain as much as you were but, considering he doesn't know anything about pregnancy, he just let you do your thing and didn't say anything back to you, he just let you squeeze his hand and scream as much as you needed to and tbh he almost shed a tear seeing you in so much pain and not be able to do anything about it. When it was all said and done ghiaccio gave you a lot more affection then he ever has.