I left her when she needed me, and I came back to her life when she least expected. I should have never come back to her. I should have never forced her to marry me.

She was looking elsewhere, admiring the beautiful nature infront of her as I admired the only beautiful girl I have loved for more than ten years. She was my everything, I wish I could say that to her, I wish life wasn't that complicated..

I wanted to go to her right now, hold her in my arms and tell her how much she meant to me. Right now she… she yawned..

Yeah.. With all seriousness, seeing her yawn like a five year old kid was really funny. She could really make me smile. I started smiling, scratching the back of my head, when her gaze finally fell over mine.

Her kiddish, half-opened, yawning mouth, closed abruptly as soon as she saw me in the distance. My smile faded soon after as I didn't want her to see me like that. She stared at me with an embarrassing expression before moving away from the window. Ahh, well, at least I saw her carefree for a little while… My Bella..  

After strolling for another hour on the beach, I decided to head for my room.. our room. It’s true that I was just passing time and wishing that somehow it would be morning soon enough, cause I really didn't want to be with her in a room.

The thing I did to her, I don’t know if I could face her anymore and neither can both of us be comfortable sharing a room. I knew what grandma was up to, but I don’t think I could really survive this week without the past catching up to me again.

I quietly went inside the room. It was dark, but still the moonlight was enough to wipe away the darkness. She was fast asleep on her bed, looking peaceful as ever. I stood infront of the bed, looking at her innocent face, calmly resting over the pillow. She was a beauty to behold, and I was still glad that even for a day she had actually loved me.

I walked to the farthest corner of the room, where a small couch was placed. It was small to fit my whole figure into, but it was alright. I wasn't a heavy sleeper, actually I wasn't a sleeper at all. I could survive perfectly well without sleeping for 2-3 days and without looking like a zombie. Today, I was a bit tired and so 3-4 hours of sleep would be enough.

I lay on the couch uncomfortably for sometime before dozing off. I was awakened suddenly by a soft cry. I shot my eyes open to see Bella sitting on the bed and mumbling something. What time is it?

 I quickly got up and ran towards her side only to find her crying in her sleep. The sight was dreadful to watch..

“Please don’t leave me.. Don’t.. I don’t want to be alone..” Bella kept on repeating these lines.

And it’s not the first time that I have heard them. She had these nightmares before also. Does she have these often?