❤︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1❤︎

Start from the beginning

Katsuki had even more tears escaping his Ruby red eyes. As he finally noticed that he drove the one person who Cared for him, the one person who understands him, the one person who was always there for him. He had drove that person away from him.

Katsuki stood up and Left Izuku's dorm to go to his own dorm. When he arrived at his own dorm. He locked the door and decided to take a shower. When was done with his shower he put on a Hoodie and some sweatpants and laid in bed. He was thinking of everything he has done to the Little Greenette and was mad at himself. He drove the one person who truly loved him away from him. After all of the thinking he was getting tired so he went to sleep as he was going to sleep he heard a Scream.

Bakugou rushed out of his room, and so did all of the classmates. They all went to where the scream was located which was Izuku's Dorm they were all worried. Katsuki was even more worried when he found out that the scream came from Izuku's Room.He may not admit it out loud but he likes the company of the little greenette.

They all entered he room and what they saw horrified them. There on the floor was the greenette covered in blood. One of the Classmates called the Ambulance. Katsuki noticed that the Window was broken.Soon the Ambulance and the Police showed up. The Ambulance took the Greenette to the Hospital some of the Classmates went with them and soom stayed in the dorms to help find the suspect.

Katsuki noticed someone in the distance so he told the police. The police and the rest of the classmates that stayed in the dorms went to where that person was. The Mysterious person soon noticed them and ran but a couple of minutes passed and they had finally caught the person. The person was soon to be revealed as Himiko Toga.

When the Police had caught Himiko Toga and she was found guilty of murdering Izuku Midoriya. Katsuki headed to his dorm and ignored everyone that was in the common room. When he arrived at his Dorm he locked the door and started looking everywhere in his room he could careless if his room was a mess after he wanted to find it.

Katsuki opened his Drawer and looked around throwing everything out of the drawer. He didn't care he just wanted to find it. He had looked at all of the drawers in his room but he couldn't find it. He soon opened his closet and found a Album of photos. He thought "It has to be here right?..." Katsuki opened the Album and started looking threw it but he couldn't seem to find it. "I-it c-can't be." Tears streaming down his face. He soon looked threw out the Album but couldn't find a single picture. Not one picture that contained the greenette. He threw the Album across the room not even caring where it landed. He saw another Album out of the corner of his eyes and Grabbed it. He opened it and flipped threw the pages not finding a single one. His hope went low tears streaming down his face but as he was going to close the album a picture caught his eye. There it was the photo he had been looking for it was a picture of the greenette.

He soon got a phone call from the hospital to come immediately so he opened the door and locked it so no one can go into his dorm. He headed to the Hospital not answering any of the questions that his classsmates were asking him he got in his car (yes he owns a car) and headed to the hospital. When he arrived he told the lady in the front she let him in and he headed straight to the room. The doctor was in the roon waiting for him as he entered the room. The doctor told him that Izuku Midoriya has a low percentage of living. He also told him that his percentage of living would have been a little higher if he had not a had the Hanahaki disease.

"W-what?..." Katsuki asked tears pouring out of his eyes

"I'm sorry to say but he has the Hanahaki disease..." The doctor said holding back some tears

"O-ok thank y-you for informing me..."Katsuki stuttered as tears pour out of his eyes he couldn't hold his tears back

The doctor soon left them alone and Katsuki cried "D-damn nerd.." "Why d-didn't you t-tell me.." "K-kacchan" He hears his head shots up and he sees that Izuku has woken up.

"D-deku.."He says still crying

"K-kacchan"Izuku Smiles

"W-why didn't y-you t-tell m-me." Katsuki ask

"I-i.."

"I-i d-didn't t-think y-you...w-would c-care..." Izuku says

"Why would you think that!!"

"D-don't you know how much I-i love y-you!!" Katsuki Says Sobbing

"I-i L-love y-you t-too k-kacchan...." Those where Izuku's Last Words

"I-i"

"I-Izuku" Katsuki starts sobbing more tears escaping his Ruby red eyes.

Years Later

Katsuki soon arrives to Izuku's Grave. He grabs the Flowers and present he had bought for Izuku. He has been visiting Izuku's Grave ever since they had buried him. Katsuki still can't get over the fact that he lost the most important person in his life. When Izuku died he fell into Depression....

𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
___________________________________________

«| 𝐘𝐞𝐬!! 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 "𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮..." 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 "𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮..." 𝐁𝐲𝐞!|»

-𝖃