KUZUHA

Kuzuha is your boyfriend he's a vampire that looks intimidating but is really a softy to people he's close to.

you are at kuzuha's house just chilling , he was just resting before he streams on schedule.

the both of you decided to just watch anime(Jujutsu Kaisen because Kuzuha talked about it before) until he needs to prepare for the stream.

in the middle of watching, kuzuha pulled you into a hug and nuzzled unto you.

you already know what he wants, he wants to be cuddled.

kuzuha then put his chin on your shoulder and you started patting his head and messing with his fluffy hair.

the latter was just smiling the whole time enjoying the attention he's given.

you thought that your boyfriend is like a puppy that constantly whines for attention and you like that about him because you find it cute.

"kuzu" you said

"hmm?" the vampire hummed in question

"you're like a puppy" you told him while playing with his pointy ears

"I'm your puppy" he just replied and gave you an eskimo kiss after.

you pretty much spent the time cuddling until his time to prepare for the stream came.

you just watched on the side while he's streaming, you find it cute because he's genuinely enjoying what he does and he glances at you from time to time winking, smiling or blowing a kiss to your direction.

while he's reading the superchats before ending his stream he suddenly saw a red superchat from a really familiar name with the message "I love you kuzuha-san please notice me" he just said his usual line "supahchatto arigatogaZAImasU" and he looked at you before saying "you have been noticed" while winking.

~fin~

And that was our first kuzuha

Hope kachikus liked it!!!

same routine everyone~
vote, share and add it on your libraries and reading lists to keep yourself updated on new chapter releases~~

-seyasama-