"Having a sibling is something that she has wanted for the longest time and I'm glad that I was able to give her two." 

Daniel rubs his lips together.

"Are there any plans to show your babies face?"

I pause for a moment, "From time to time they may be seen in the background of pictures or videos but we are not pushing for it. We get a lot of crap from the internet and we don't want our children experiencing that side of social media."

"That's understandable."

"I'm not sure if you are aware but weeks after they were born, we had planned to do a reveal during Amerie's live." I shake my head as I think of the moment. "Amerie was in a bikini and she was blessed enough to shed the baby weight fairly quick which people were not happy about. Her comments were flooded with hate and we had to wrap it up because we're not doing that."

"Wow." Daniel looks at me in disbelief. "That's horrible."

"It was hurtful because Amerie is a new mom and haters wanted to ruin that experience for her. We don't want to bring up our children in a hateful environment and Amerie never did share her pregnancy so there is no obligation to share images of our boys."

Daniel sees the expression on my face and decides to switch topic.

"What are you looking forward to?"

"With WWE, I have a lot of new things planned and I cannot wait for everyone to see what we are working on." I can faintly hear one of the twins crying. "In my personal life, I just want to move forward and make sure that everyone is on the same page. There are some family issues that need to be resolved but we're working through that."

---

AmerieSanchez: Date Night

5,000,000 likes ~ 21,000 comments

---

"Fuck." I mumble against Amerie's lips as I slide my hands down her back, resting my hands on her bum. "I'm a lucky man."

"Yes, you are." She looks into my eyes and I find myself falling in love with her all over again. I've been blessed with watching her grow over these last few years and she is truly one of the most beautiful people that I have ever met.

 I've been blessed with watching her grow over these last few years and she is truly one of the most beautiful people that I have ever met

"We should probably head inside." Amerie tells me as I squeeze her bum, ignoring the fact that we have many eyes on us.

"Why is it that you can see my nipples but I can't see yours?" I reference to how sheer my shirt is.

"I don't know." Amerie tightens her grip around my neck and I softly peck her lips. "Maybe because you made reservations for us. It's date night, remember."

"Screw date night." I mumble into her neck as I start kissing up her neck. "Let's go home."

"My mom's there with the kids." She reminds me and I sigh.

"Let's get a hotel." I pull away to look into her eyes. "I'll go down on you all night."

Amerie smirks as if she knows that she has me wrapped around her finger. She reminds me of the reservations again and we finally make our way into the restaurant that I booked for our date night. 

This is the first date night that we have had in months and I wanted to do something really special. It took me hours to get reservations and after seeing Amerie all dolled up, I couldn't give two shits about our date.

All I want is to be buried inside of her.

"This has been nice." Amerie smiles at me and I smile back as my hand finds hers. "I thought things were going to be awkward but strangely they haven't."

"Why is it strange?" I ask while downing the rest of my water. 

"We've been apart for so long." Amerie's smile falls. "Truthfully, I didn't know if we would get back together. We may have reconciled but this just the beginning, we have so much work to do."