🌹☁Shinso x Crackhead Reader☁🌹

Beginne am Anfang

"Ya know what I heard, someone told me that the only reason [L/n] follows him around is because Shinso brainwashed him to be his slave." [Y/n] stopped walking and I continued not wanting to seem like I cared. 

"OH YEAH BARBIE BITCH, HOW ABOUT I SHOW YOU HOW GOOD OF A SLAVE I AM WHEN I KNOCK YOUR FUCKING TEETH IN!" the girls shuddered before running off scared as they knew you were one to often act upon your threats. 

"Fucking wimps."

Shinso was surprised by the outburst as he gazed back at your fuming stature. "[Y/N] WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" 

The vice principal was storming down the halls the two girls from earlier following behind while crying and holding their faces faking injuries. 

"SHIT!" 

With that you were gone running down the halls like your life depended on it… and it did. 

However as you ran Shinso just watched you go all the while he wondered why you never stayed to stick up for yourself as you've done nothing wrong. He was pulled from his thoughts as the principle sighed, now standing beside the purple haired male. 

"Sorry Shinso, I honestly don't know how you are able to be friends with someone like him." Shinso simply shrugged. 

"We're not friends, he just keeps following me around. It's kind of annoying." the principle hummed in understanding. 

"You won't mind if I asked you what happened then, I don't really want to chase him down." 

~~~~~

It was the end of the day and [Y/n] avoided trouble thanks to Shinso who miraculously saved the day and that's how Shinso got in his previous predicament. 

"SHINSO YOUR MY HERO!" you cried as you clung to him, he started growing annoyed as you were making it hard for him to pack his stuff up. "I didn't do anything dumbass you could've just stayed and explained yourself." Shinso bit back barely noticing the small frown that appeared on your face before it quickly disappeared making Shinso question if it ever happened at all.

"Oh you know how people are they would never believe me if I said that." he laughed at the end before once again following Shinso.

As always Shinso put his earbuds in trying to shut out [Y/n]'s rambling for a second he thought it worked only for him to notice you were silent, a slightly disturbing thing as it usually meant you were scheming. 

"Shinso, I know you probably can't hear me but thank you. You truly make everyday amazing despite your constant grumpy mood and without just someone to talk to I don't think I would still be here." you smiled sadly as Shinso stood beside you shocked by the words you spoke. He was about to ask what you meant but quickly chose to pretend he didn't hear you as he always would. 

After a few more seconds of unsettling silence you were quick to once again fill it with tales, most of them almost being unbelievable with how wild they were, in the end of the day Shinso was content hearing you ramble on and on. 

~~~~~

It was the next day and Shinso got up actually feeling less tired than normal, he quickly got ready before heading out bracing himself to be tackled by you as always but quickly relaxed as you were nowhere in sight. He was confused but sighed contently as he was slightly relieved for a quiet morning, something he hasn't had in a while. 

He figured that you were simply running late and would come barreling into him somewhere along the way, however as he got closer to the school gates he started to feel uneasy about the silence surrounding him and he subconsciously started to think about you. Throughout the morning his worry only grew as you showed up late and quietly made your way to your seat. The bags under your eyes clear. The teacher looked at you worried before resuming her lesson after coming to the conclusion that this must be your latest scheme at work. 

When lunch came around Shinso watched a mortified expression on his face as you stood and quietly left. Alone. 

He was beyond worried at this point quickly he scrambled after you sort of upset at how you could ghost him so quickly after your little speech yesterday he followed you as he grew slightly angry.

Were you messing with him? He thought as he saw you walk up to the group of girls from yesterday holding your phone up. 

"The fuck is this?" Shinso felt his heart drop as an all to familiar voice come from your phone. 

"We're not friends, he just keeps following me around. It's kind of annoying." 

The girls smiled "It's exactly what it sounds like. Oh dear, you didn't actually think he thought of you as anything more than a nuisance did you?" 

Shinso watched feeling helpless as you lowered your phone before laughing, confusing the girls and Shinso. "Whatever." you said before walking away your hands slightly shaking. 

Your eyes met Shinso's and his eyes  widened as he saw yours were dull and full of tears. He watched you go and said nothing. What could he say at that moment?

~~~~~

It was quiet after that. 

You switched schools and moved to a different country, your parents told you as soon as you returned home. Your stuff was already packed and you left before Shinso even returned home from school. It was then that he regretted not giving you his number. 

At first he was worried since you weren't coming to school but that worry turned to dread as he saw a new family moving into your apartment. 

He was devastated without you he desperately missed your ramblings and stupid stories hell he would even say he missed you tackling him every morning.  

In the end it didn't matter how many times he longed to have you back there was nothing he could do you were gone and it would be a long time before he could even dream of seeing you again. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Imma be making a part two for this bc why not... Anyway ilyasm and some of your guys comments have got me dead y'all are so funny.

I also hope y'all enjoy this longer update I feel like its been forever since I did one at 1,000 words.

Tysm for reading ilysmmmm!

1603 Words