Yesterday?

You know.........I did told myself i have moved on but nothing's been fine since the day she left (that's what i thought but inside.....) . I still don't understand why I was sad - is it because of the breakup or is it because of my one sided love. A glass of wine on my left hand while my phone is on the other. "Why am I the only one that's hurt" I asked myself and after having a glass more i called Evan "Hello" a clear voice replied from the other side. "Do you know how much you mean to me" I shouted . That's the only thing i remember after a fell down unconscious and THUD!
My head itches and my whole body shivers I found myself lying on the bed I woke up and found myself searching for a hint to know who brought me here. I tried to recall but the more i try my head started to hurt like hell. Suddenly i saw a familiar jacket on the chair lying next to the bed. I stood up and start looking for the face i had been wanting to see... Evan. Yes it's his jacket. We haven't seen each other since the day I started dating and introduced Michael to him. I start calling his name but not a single sound was heard as a reply. I went to the other room and searched for him but he was nowhere to be found it seems like he left. Suddenly there was a knock on the door I quickly opened up and loo... he was there.

" So... u had woked up" he asked with a smile on his face. I was quite surprised by his smile not because I was scared or anything but he had been avoiding me for 2 straight months since the day i started dating and now he is standing right front of me with a hearty smile. I felt nice and it seems like something heavy had lifted up from my heart. After a long gaze i replied " yahh... where have you been huh? " The longer he stared at me i was feeling my heart was about to burst. So as to avoid the situation i quickly grabbed the breakfast he was holding and rush inside. He then shut the door and quickly followed me. As soon as i turned around i saw he was right behind me , we were so close that i could hear him breathing. I was so nervous my hand were starting to sweat and i couldn't hold any longer i quickly jump aside. "What happened yesterday?" that's the first thing i asked . I haven't seen Evan like this all these years that made me more nervous. Evan smirked and laughed at me and replied " what do you think? Huh " I was struggling hard to avoid the eye contact. Yet surprised and nervous i asked "Y...ES....T..ER.......DAYYY......?"