Chapter 17: Confronting Tai

Începe de la început

Vernal: "Are you sure?"

Raven: "I believe in you, Vernal."

Raven was about to grab her sword and open a portal, but they heard fighting outside. Raven and Vernal went out of the tent and they saw some of their men on the ground and Cinder, Emerald and Mercury are fighting their men.

Raven: "Enough!"

They all stop fighting and the three of them walk in front of Raven and Vernal.

Raven: "What are you three doing here?"

Cinder: "We here to invite you, to join our little organization."

Raven: "And if I don't?"

Cinder: "Let's just say, there's going to be a wild fire happening in this forest. And it's going to start at this very spot."

Raven: "What exactly is your purpose here?"

Cinder: "We heard that you have the Spring Maiden here. And we just wanna borrow her to unlock the vault in Haven."

Raven: "What are you going to do with the Relic?"

Cinder: "Just going to asked some few questions. And I'm guessing that she's the Winter Maiden?"

She look at Vernal where she's still on her guard.

Raven: "What if I refuse to let her come to you?"

Cinder: "Then we'll take her by force."

She starts to create a fire ball on her hand but an Axe with Ice slams down in front of them.

Y/n: "Your gonna have to get pass me."

They look behind Raven and Vernal and saw Y/n walk out. Cinder, Emerald and Mercury were shock when they saw him.

Cinder: "What are you doing here!?"

Y/n: "I'll asked you the same thing. What is Salem's planning for the Relics?"

The three of them take a step back and went on their guard.

Y/n: "Tell me girl, do you really think you can beat only possessing half of the Fall Maiden's power?"

Cinder: "As long as it's a Maiden's power, I can!"

Y/n: "Then your welcome to try."

She throw a fire ball at Y/n and it really didn't do anything when it hit him.

Y/n: "My turn."

Blue flames starts to emerge from his hand and the Blade of Olympus falls down from the sky. Y/n walk towards it and grabs it and slowly walk towards Cinder and the others.

Emerald grab her gun and starts shooting him and it's not effecting him because Y/n is completely bulletproof.

Y/n: "I should have thought that you two were working for Salem when I saw you in Tukson's bookstore. And I know that you three planned the fall of Beacon. So I'll give you a choice. Your coming with us dead, or alive."

Cinder: "We didn't come this far to fail now!"

She throw a big fire ball at Y/n as Mercury throw a smoke screen under them. Y/n heard a Bullhead and they all saw Cinder, Emerald and Mercury on it.

Vernal: "They're getting away!"

Y/n grab his Blades of Chaos and throw it at the Bullhead's tail, stopping them. The hit knock Emerald off the Bullhead, dropping her on the ground.