"W-W-W-What are you guys talking about!"

The three of us laugh at Rośe's defensive face. I'm glad I have the three of them to help me in this kind of thing. I don't even know what's gotten on my mind to plan this silly surprise for Jongin.

I was just scrolling on my social media the other night and saw a clip of a couple celebrating their anniversary with the guy surprising the girl and I find it cute!

I have a feeling me and Kai will not reach an anniversary though.. so I opt to celebrate our monthsary instead.

Red and white heart shape balloons, scented candles, heart wall decorations, and rose petals on the floor. I rented the whole restaurant where I first discover the secret relationship of Kim Junmyeon and Jisoo Unnie which led me to be in Kai's taxi because of that paparazzi.

I baked heart shaped chocolate cookies, A for effort. I plan to call Kai and tell him that there is an emergency and he needs to pick me up in this place.

I can already imagine his surprise face which makes me smile. Jongin going inside clueless of this surprise. I will surely laugh at his dumbfounded face. Because eversince this fake relationship starts, I know for a fact that it's always Kai who do the effort. He is always the first one to send me a message, who initiate a conversation with me.. he is always the first one to do the first move.

And I am glad because he is such a person who has so much patience for someone as guarded and stiff as me.

"I'm so happy for you Unnie!" Rośe went to me for a hug and Lisa followed.

"Happy monthsary to you and to Kai!" Lisa exclaimed.

Jisoo Unnie hug me as well as she kissed my cheek, "this is our first time arranging a surprise monthsary. I'm proud of you Jendukie.."

My heart warmed up with their words as I hugged my members. All of us has been busy all our life in training, we really forgot about other things such as romantic love. We are all so focus on our training that this, my very first monthsary with my fake relationship, is our group's first experience doing this kind of stuffs as well.

"It's already seven in the evening." Jisoo Unnie looked down on her wrist watch, "we'll get going. Aja~" she winked at me as she grab both Lisa and Rośe's hands.

I watch them left before I look at the decorations to know if everything's alright one last time before I got my phone to dial Jongin's number. I hope his practice ends early.

(The number you have dialed in unattended..)

My brows furrowed as I try to call him again but he still didn't pick up.

(The number you have dialed is unattended.. please try your call later.)

I shrugged my shoulders and sat down as I played with the rose petals on top of the table, maybe Kai's still busy with his practice. Fifteen minutes have passed when I decided to call his number again.

(The number is unattended..)

I pouted.

I guess he is really busy with his practice. I know it's not easy to be an idol because I am an idol myself, and so I waited for an hour before I call Jongin's number again.

And he still didn't pick up his phone. I look down as the heat of light on top of the scented candle slowly melted the candle little by little as time went by. I felt my stomach growl as another hour passed by..

I decided to call Chanyeol instead, because out of Jongin's members.. I only had Chanyeol's number. He picked up after a few ring.

("Yeoboseyo?") Chanyeol asked hello in a formal tone.

I sighed, why can Chanyeol pick his phone but Kai couldn't?

"Uhm.. I'm sorry to disturbed you in your practice. I just wanted to ask.."

("Don't worry about it") he chuckle on the other end, ("we finished practice early.")

I went silent after hearing that. I forgot about what I am about to ask him, which is to ask Jongin to pick his phone up. They finished their practice early? Why can't Jongin answer my calls then?

("Hello? Jennie? You still there?") Chanyeol asked.

"Ne." I heaved a sigh. "Are you with Jongin?"

("I'm with Sehun and Xiumin Hyung. Jongin already went home I guess?")

"Oh.. okay. Thanks." I formally said before ending the call.

Do I have the right to feel sad after being so hyper and excited over something that I spent so much time looking forward to?

I looked up, fighting the shallow sadness that suddenly envelope my heart. I waited..

And there I saw him.

The window wall of the restaurant is very clear and I know Kai. I will never fail to recognize his tall figure, the way he stand, and his fashion sense even though he is covered with mask and cap.

And I know that girl he is with.

I looked up to her when I was just a mere trainee.

I know their past.

I wished I was just hallucinating.. but as I stand up to quietly follow them. I know it's real.

When they finally reached the desserted place inside the mall, where there are no cctv cameras, they thought there are no othe people but them.. I saw how Krystal Jung pushed Kai against the wall.

They didn't even know I am at the corner. Helding my breath as I watched how Krystal removed Kai's mask and hers for their lips to finally met.

I.. never thought a tear would fell.

I prepared a surprise for him but it turns out I'm the one who witnessed a painful surprise for myself.

A surprise that shouldn't been a surprise in the first place. Because I know that already.. I know this.. whatever we have is only fake.

But still, I am surprise.

Surprise of how hurt I felt. Of how betrayed I felt.

Of how my heart broke into piesces..

***

(A/N: I finally found a time to update~

---please don't hate on Krystal because of this story. All the characters I use such as Jennie, Kai, other EXO and BlackPink members that is written in here are not really what they are in real life. This is just a story of fanfiction. Okii?

Have a nice day everyone!! Thank you for the votes hehe < 3 < 3)