𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

Start from the beginning

"Hi Felix!" Jeongin ran in and then stopped.. "Where are you?" He looked around.

"I was about to sleep, you guys need to start calling before coming over." Felix sat up with a groan.

"I'm sorry, I just came here to give you something. I'll be leaving soon, I promise." The younger pouted, holding a box with a ribbon on it that said to Felix ❤️ on it.

"Oh, thanks Jeongin." Felix smiled, taking the box.

"Hug?" Jeongin opened his arms.

"I'm kinda naked." Felix said, pointing to himself.

"I didn't even notice- Just give me a hug I'm not gonna sit in your lap or anything." Jeongin laughed.

"Okay but only because you're Jeongin," Felix then hugged his friend with a smile.

"Thank you for the hug, and get some sleep. Bye!" Jeongin waved, walking to the door.

"Bye Jeonginnie!!" Felix used the nickname he knew Jeongin hated.

Jeongin snarled jokingly before shouting something else back. "Bye Lix!"

_

The next morning was a Saturday and after Felix took his morning shower and brushed his teeth as well as got dressed and decided that he would open up the box Jeongin gave to him last night.

He pulled out a baby blue envelope with a small cloud sticker covering the seal. Felix opened up the envelope and saw an invitation to Jeongin's 20th birthday party, under that he also encountered a bunny hat like the one he saw Jeongin wearing in an instagram picture the day before.

Felix walked up to his mirror and put on the bunny hat. "It has a bow that matches with my skirt, nice!" He looked at himself, admiring the outfit.

A knock was heard from Felix's door as he was checking himself out. "Can I come in?" An unfamiliar voice said.

Felix opened his door and saw a tall handsome looking guy with long dark hair. "Woah..." Felix looked him up and down. "W-who are you?" He asked.

"I'm sorry for the sudden rude appearance... and for the fact that I literally just showed up in your house without anyone knowing. But that's beside the fact, I'm sure you've met Bangchan, the incubus?" The male said.

Felix sighed. "Yes I have,"

"I'm an incubus too, but I'm not here for you so don't worry too much. I'll make this quick." The male said.

"What?! Oh my God, I swear I can never have anyone I want!" Felix complained under his breath.

"Ouch, that hurt." The male pouted and put a hand over his heart.

"No not you, I meant Bangchan, I don't like him. Now you on the other hand, I can do." Felix cocked his eyebrows up and down. 

The taller male's eyes widened. "Well you're bold." He said, clearing his throat.

"I hear that a lot, what are you here for though? Did he send you to tell me a message of some sort?" Felix asked.

"No, I just came here to tell you that he's actually really nice... he may seem annoying at first but that's because he likes attention, but he actually cares about you. Which is different, because in my whole entire one hundred and six years of being his brother, he hasn't given a single fuck about his prey." The male said.

"One hundred and six years?! Brother?! Nice?!" Felix's jaw dropped. "The reason I find him annoying is because he's nice. He's hot, I'll give you that. His personality isn't my type." The blonde shrugged.

"Am I your type?" The male asked, bluntly.

Felix nodded. "Yeah pretty much, although you seem a bit nice as well, you came over here to tell me to change my mind about your brother. I like mean guys, sounds bad but I just prefer the bad ones you know?" He clarified.

"Ah okay, that's fine. I'm going to go now, but here's my card if you ever want to talk again." He winked, handing Felix a card with a name that said Hwang Hyunjin on it as well as some contact information.

"I'll be keeping that." Felix took the card and put it on his desk.

"Say my name twice, once in your head and another out loud and I'll be there. Just like it says on the card, bye!" Hyunjin waved and smiled before leaving. He was only smiling though, because Felix hadn't gotten to know the other side of Bangchan yet and knew Felix was going to be in for a big surprise.

"It's like a movie, the hot brother who wants the main character and the main character who wants hot brother number two." Felix laughed, plopping on his bed and playing a mini game on his phone.

"Hey~" Bangchan appeared laying down beside Felix. "What are you playing?" He asked.

"Don't talk to me, I got naked for you and you left me hanging." Felix didn't even bother to look over and rolled his eyes.

"I don't Iike having sex when my prey is too easy to get. But that has some exceptions of course, I'm surprised I haven't actually gotten mad yet." Chan shrugged, playing around with his own hair.

Felix nodded, he barely heard what Bangchan said because he usually gets super focused when playing games. "Yeah, same." He said, not realizing what was coming out of his own mouth.

"Since when were you an incubus?" Bangchan cocked an eyebrow up and then burst into laughter. "Super focused I see, have you ever watched that hot mysterious gamer on YouTube that doesn't really show his face but only his veiny arms? Oddly specific, yes I know but I'm asking." Bangchan rolled around.

Felix looked over at Bangchan. "Yes oh my gosh, he's- I can't even explain. I haven't even seen his face and would get on my knees for him." The blonde said. "Boys that game are so hot. Must be why everyone wants to get in my pants." He laughed to himself.

Bangchan laughed at Felix's comments before rolling his sleeves up to reveal his veiny arms and hands. "I'm usually wearing long sleeves when I'm out, but you could say that you've met him now." Chan said, showing Felix the exact same ring the YouTuber wears too.

Felix gulped remembering what he was just rambling on about, he looked at Bangchan's hand then up at his face again. "Why you sneaky little shit... you let me continue to say all that shit too-" He muttered.

"You still mean it though, I can tell." Bangchan grinned, rolling his sleeves back down.

"No I don't," Felix denied, unpausing his game.

"Did you forget I could read your mind?" Bangchan clicked his tongue.

"Ugh! This isn't fair, stop picking on humans." Felix looked away from his screen, causing him to get shot and killed in his game.

"No can do, I don't want to die. Anyway, I'll be live-streaming later tonight. You should watch it." Chan said.

"My friend really likes your low voice reaction videos so can you do more of those for them please?" Felix asked.

"Alright, I'll try too for your friend named Felix." Bangchan waved before disappearing.

"Wait, come back for a second I need to do something!" Felix looked around.

Bangchan re-appeared behind Felix. "What's the matter? Usually you're telling me to leave and never come back." 

Felix stood up and got on the tip of his toes before kissing Bangchan quickly. "I think you're annoying but you're still hot, plus your hands are hot too." He said, going back to his normal stance.

Bangchan looked at his hands for a second and grinned. "Thank you, at least you acknowledged it... again." He joked.

"Yeah again, i'm going to be leaving home right now so you can go now. I'll watch your live stream later." Felix waved.

"Bye," Chan waved, then disappeared again.

Felix made sure again that his outfit was fine before leaving to go to a nearby park so he could do his instagram live like he usually did on Saturday mornings.