The Meet

Running, it's all she could do.

Using her speed and her brother on her back, she ran to the nearest place she could. They shouldn't have to deal with this. Just last week, they were a family, they were enjoying life, then her neighbor found out about their mom. 

Mom, She didn't deserve what happened to her. Her neighbor found out about them and put a curse on her, their mom is in a coma now, with the way to bring her back to conscious unknown. After that, their dad broke, his anger went through the roof. He turned into a werewolf, red eyes glaring, and ran into the woods. 

Amir and Amira were just left there, now they are on the run, following the few directions her brother could get. His visions giving them some help briefly. They ran to a closed gas station thinking they were alone, oh how they were wrong.

They opened the door and gathered some supplies, when they were about to leave a truck driver got out of the truck. They froze when he saw them. He walked towards them and said "Well, what are two kids doing in the middle of the night outside of a 7/11?" "Um, we were just getting some snacks for a movie we're gonna go see." Amir said, coming up with the first excuse he could think of.  "Really, did you buy those or did you steal them?" the truck driver asks with a sleazy smirk. The twins already having an uneasy feeling about him. "Ok, how about I don't call the police and you come with me to the movies, we'll help both out." the truck driver smirks and grabs Amira's arm. 

The second he grabs her arm, her nerves get the best of her. She bites his arm and then attacks his neck. She blacks out.

Amir just freezes. 

Amira comes back to her senses after it's too late. Her worst nightmare just happened, her dad got to her. I had to for safety,  she tries to tell herself to calm herself down. For safety

It takes her awhile for her to realize that Amir is shaking her arm, " your eyes are glowing red." 

"We need to go" she states with blank face.

"Are you oka-" "We need to go"

They walk all night to an empty mattress store that Amir had a vision about and they walk in. She goes to the bathroom in it and washes off. When she walks out she immediately senses somethings coming. "Are you sure this is safe" she asks her twin. "Idk, I've been having a vision of this place since we started running." he states "Something will happen, but you need to be honest with me, are you okay?"

"What do you think? I'm ending up like dad quicker than I thought I would." she said.

"He was going to attack, you did it for help" Amir stated. "You are going to be okay, just don't hold back any emotions"

"Fine" she said, after that they ate some snacks and tried to sleep. No one could sleep after what they had been through. Amira was close to closing her eyes, yet she sensed something coming again. "Amir" Amira whispered. No answer. "AMIR" she whispered louder. "What?" he said. "Something or someone's coming" she stated. He woke up fully after that.

They started packing up their things and found the ladder to the roof, but as soon as they started climbing up the doors busted open. A middle aged man and a girl not older than 17 walked in. Amira's eyes glowed after sensing their power. "Amir watch out!" Amira yelled as she noticed what was in the man's hand.

She was too late

He went down unconscious and she immediately got flashbacks to her mom. All she could see was red, she lunged at the girl throwing her against the window and breaking it. Next, she went to the man and kicked the gun out of his hand. He backed up, saying something but she couldn't hear anything. She scratched him and turned to the girl. As soon as she turned back, the girl was saying a spell to her. Before Amira could say a counter spell, she was hit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

The twins woke up at the same time, confusion filling their heads. When they opened their eyes, they looked around to see a dorm like room. The girl from the mattress store in between the beds they were in. Amira and Amir didn't say anything, they just stared. "I know you guys are confused and mad and a lot more emotions, but I'm here to tell you, we did it for your safety." The twins looked at each other Really?  they thought not believing for a second. "My name is Hope Mikaelson and the man who was with me is named Alaric Saltzman. This is the Salvator school for the supernatural. It's the safest place for people like you and me." 

"So the way you make it safe for people is you kidnap the students?" Amira asks. "maybe if you told us before shooting, I wouldn't have attacked." 

"Though that may be true, it was the quickest option and we knew based on the evidence, a new werewolf wouldn't listen" Hope states.

Amira stays quiet after that

"So after Alaric is done in the nurses office thanks to you, He's gonna wanna talk to you guys. You guys can stay in here and unpack."

After that Hope leaves

"So I guess, once again. your vision was right. I just wish that it could've told us about the knock out darts."

"You already know that the visions I get are the visions I get, nothing more and nothing less." Amir states clearly annoyed.

"So are we staying?" Amira asks

"For now, I guess we do" Amir states

~~~~~

*flash forward to Hope giving the tour*

~~~~~

"So Amira, you're a werewolf so I'll take you to meet your alpha." Hope says

They don't know Amira thought "My what?

"Every pack has an alpha. It's gonna be fine, his name is Jed and you just have to get used to him." Hope assures. "Thanks but I don't need an alpha to tell me what to do, especially a guy."  Amira states Of course the alpha is a freaking J name she thought

Amira and Hope walk into the gym to see a bunch of students playing dodgeball. Amir went with someone named Josie to the witches. Entering the gym, Amira already knew who was her so-called "alpha". She saw a tall, Asian guy yelling at someone to go faster. Yup, J name energy already. Walking up to the net, the guy smirked and asked if Amira was a newbie. "Yup" answered Hope, "so teach her the ropes, I gotta go to her brother now." Thanks thought Amira So helpful. "So newbie, what's your name? "

"Amira"

"A mirror?"

"Cute, no Ah-meer-ah"

"Whatever, well join us for a game of dodgeball." 

"Sounds fun, but I gotta go to my brother" 

"Why, scared you would lose?"

"No, it's my first day and I wanna make sure he's okay?

"Whatever, sure"

Some of the other classmates snickered when he said this. Amira just rolled her eyes and turned around to leave. She heard the whispers with her heighted senses, weak, probably not even a true werewolf, hey watch this. The second she heard the last one, she turned around and caught the weighted ball that was thrown at her by a blonde girl. "Nice catch" the girl said "nice throw"

She threw the ball back, accidentally (of course) towards the girls head, and left to meet up with her brother. 

Why am I here