Chapter-41 Dooriyaan!!

Start from the beginning

"If I say diplomatically then I'll say kuch bhi chalega but if I say honestly then I really want a cute baby girl just like you!",I said and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"Awwwww!Really!!",she cooed and laid her head on my chest.

I nodded and kissed her hairs.

*************************
2 weeks later....

"Darshan I am going!",she announced standing at the door.

"Take Care of yourself!I'll be there with the lunch in afternoon!",I said and kissed her forehead.

She left for the Hospital.I went to my studio and started making some melodies.My phone rang in between,it was Naushad Bhai.

"Ha Naushad Bhai!What's up?

"Darshan Can you come Mumbai for few days?"

"Yeah sure but for what?"

"Some songs are pending for movies and the producer wants that you record those songs in their studio only."

"Naushad Bhai why are you sounding low?Anything happened?"

"Nothing!Sab theek hai!"

"Naushad Bhai Please tell."

"Darshan since you have went to Silchar,everything is messed up here.Our Music Label is quite disturbed and also you have reduced doing concerts,singles,interviews and photoshoots so it affected all the things here,your fans are missing you and the movie producers.......the movie producers are unhappy with the recordings you have sent which were recorded at your place as the recording quality is not up to their standards so they want you to record at their studio.Basically your marriage aur tumhara Silchar jaana has changed all the things here!This one year was just terrible!"

I took a deep breath and said,"Okay I'll be there tomorrow.Take Care of yourself!"

I hung up.

I was tensed after this call.
Why didn't Naushad Bhai told me this before?
I can't process the things!How will I tell her that I have to go?
I only said her that I'll come here with her but now....
No I am not going anywhere!I'll be here with Golu and will take care of her!
Baaki Jo Hoga Dekha jaega!

I went to the hospital in afternoon.As always I went to her cabin,she was checking some files.She looked at me and smiled.I sat infront of her and opened the Tiffin.

"How are you?",I asked and slowly pushed the box towards her.

"I am well!What about you?",she asked back with a smile.

"I am also good.",I faked a smile.

We did lunch.I didn't uttered a word in-between.She was looking at me in amusement.I packed the lunch back and stood up and started walking to the door.

"Darsh...",I felt her hand around my hand.

I turned around and looked at her.

"Naushad Bhai has told me everything...",she said.

"We'll.....we'll...talk about it in the evening!",I stammered and she left my hand and I went away.

********************
Evening 7 pm

She came back.The house is filled with silence.I was sitting on the sofa staring at the clock.

I don't want to talk to her about this!I just can't!