she doesn't say anything, just continues to be spaced out as she looks straight ahead. a small bead of sweat forms on her forehead as well.

i follow her gaze and see she's starring at fez's grandma's prescriptions sitting on the table.

"rue?"

she breaks out of her trance, standing up.

"fuck, i gotta get outta here." she mumbles, coming towards me and the door.

i block her way, not really wanting to upset fez by disobeying him. "no rue, wait-" i try pulling against her but she slips past me.

i follow behind her quietly as we can both hear men talking loudly.

"yo imma need you to start moving some weight." a man says, we see him sitting next to someone else, my eyes widening at the sight of how scary they look.

"i'm just tryna keep it lowkey over here man." i hear fez's voice.

"i'm tryna make fucking money." the scary man raises his voice in response.

"even if i wanted all that shit bruh, i don't got the money for all this man." fez tries.

i peek around the corner, eyeing them and what's going on, a pile of drugs rested on the coffee table.

"that's why you in luck, imma fund it to you. ten percent on the vig, imma collect in a month."

when i look up, i notice rue way ahead of me, almost at the door. i panic, lightly starting to sprint to catch up.

"i'm not tryna do all that shit man."

the mouse guy laughs slightly. "i ain't asking bruh, step yo shit up."

rue gets half way out the door when i try to make it too, she leaves it open for me to grab so it doesn't slam, but ends up letting go too early. i miss it, the door then slamming.

i squeeze my eyes shut to the loud sound. when i peak back up, rue is gone. i turn my head slightly, seeing all the men looking at me in the doorway.

"aye, what's up lil sis. come on over here." mouse states.

i gulp as i glance at fez, a worried look on his face.

i slowly walk to where they are, joining them. mouse grabs my hand, making me sit next to him.

"you remember me?" he asks, really close to my face, making me even more frightened.

i glance to fez, wanting him to speak. "that's not the same girl man." he says.

mouse chuckles, throwing his head back in laughter. "oh shit, my fault. i should've known, you're too beautiful to mistake."

i awkwardly smile, glaring at all the drugs on the table. fuck that's a lot of shit.

"she was just heading out, she got shit to do." fez speaks again.

"i see, wasn't going to say bye or anything. why's that lil sis?" he asks me, stroking the slide of my face slightly.

"i-i just had to hurry. got somewhere important to be." i mumble.

"more important than saying bye to all of us?"

"yeah she got shit to-" fez tries.

"what i say bout speaking for people." mouse barks, making my body jump slightly. rue was right, homie is scary with all the shit on his face.

"lil sis you wanna get high?"

my eyes immediately go to fez, he shakes his head no towards me.

"nahh, i gotta get going."

"trust me, this will make you feel the best you've ever felt in your life. ask the other one. she knows what i'm talking about." he states, reaching out his pocket, bringing out a pocket knife as well.

fez shoots up quickly. "nahh she's not fucking with that shit, you might've got rue, but im protective bout this one. I don't play bout her."

mouse laughs, holding his hands up in defense. "okay big boy, i fuck with it." before he stands up, he slips a small pint of a clearsish blue liquid in my pocket. no one else seeing.

fetnol.

I've always heard about it, but its hard to come across something that serious in our small town.

"push ya weight and you won't have to deal with my pop ups. we good?" mouse says, him face to face with fez.

fez nods as we both watch mouse and the scrawny boy who's been beside him the entire time walk out behind him, them slamming the door.

I sigh, letting out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding in the entire time.

fez trolls over, throwing his arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"you straight?" fez asks me and I nod. I am okay, just a little shaken by that whole situation.

"remember when I said I wanted to see drug lords and shit that night at the convenient store? I regret it so much."

he smiles and laughs as he continues to hold me. "im telling you, this isn't the shit I want you dealing with, you're too big for this typa shit. this kinda world isn't what you deserve." he says now in a serious tone.

"I fucking love you fez." I manage to say, still refusing to let go.

i'm really sorry for my disappearance once AGAIN, but this time i actually am going to update. i wanna finish this book by the end of august because it's rumored season 2 is coming out either late this year or early 2022!!!

once this book is finished i'll make a new one when season2 comes out so brianna and nates story will continue!!

comment!!!