22

Esther POV: 3 weeks later

"He showed his ass" I said givin East ah kiss on the cheek while he put my boxes into my car.
Yep I'm leavin fa college tomorrow and I'm sad as hell but tryna be happy.

"As he should!" Liyah said laughing and then leaned in "did y'all have goodbye sex?" She asked and I shook my head "Naw not yet I'ma hop inna shower wit him" I whispered back and she giggled "big Esther" she said.

Mannie mugged us "Why don't y'all ugly assess get up and help da hell" He said and Mugged Liyah.

"What I do?" She asked and he looked at her "did you lie about your Zodiac sign for us ta be compatible?" He asked and she widened her eyes and made ah face.

"Maybe" She mumbled and he sighed "look at you, look at how your actin" He said makin me cry cause I was boutta bust out laughin "Like what?" She asked "like this you don't even have ah clue-" He sighed and looked at her "it's whateva" he said and...

"Maybe" She mumbled and he sighed "look at you, look at how your actin" He said makin me cry cause I was boutta bust out laughin "Like what?" She asked "like this you don't even have ah clue-" He sighed and looked at her "it's whateva" he said and waved it off.

"Thank you stink stink" she said kissin him on his lips and he mumbled something walkin off.

"Look at you all grown up" My dad said smiling fondly at me and i bussed out laughin "No for real Esther I'm gone miss you and I'm proud of you" He said making tears come to my eyes while I nodded.

"I love you too dad" I gave him ah hug and sniffed.

"Alright alright I'm finna go get drunk for da one time" He said grabbin his keys and leaving kissin my forehead "I love you" he said and I waved at him.

"Alright thats all Buku I'm finna take ah shower" He said and I smirked and nodded my head "we finna leave" Liyah winked at me and I waved bye locking the door behind him.

East walked up the stairs and I knew he was gone ask for some soap so I started gettin undressed in my room "Buka! Can you get me some soap!" I heard him yell "yeah!" I shouted back at him.

I grabbed the soap and walked in there hoppin in the shower wit him "Thank- Esther what you doin?" He said and I licked my lips and got on my knees pushin him into the bathroom wall.

I grabbed his dick and kissed it all over before kissin the tip makin him hiss and groan at the same time.

I licked all over it before takin him all in my mouth and curled my toes so I don't gag and it worked.

"Fuckk Buka" I said and he grabbed my hair and I hummed makin his legs shake and I put my hand on his stomach suckin him up.

Ima pro!

"Esther- Shit!" He moaned again and came in my mouth I spit that shit out ina shower drain bc it's nasty as fuck. And East ain't have ah problem wit it he said he would do da same.

"Come hea" he grabbed my throat kissin me and i moaned while he kissed my neck.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kept kissin me and I felt him slide in and i moaned into the kiss while he gave me slow strokes.

"Easssttt!" I moaned as he went faster and slammed into me makin me drop my head scratchin his back.

I released and sighed in content.

"We ain't done" he said and I looked at him.

____________

"Okay that's everything" I looked at the car full of my boxes and shit and I looked back ova ta East,Tyler,Brandon,Zamora,Cash, Liyah, and Mannie also my Dad.

"I'm gonna miss y'all" I said biting my lip and ah tear dropped down as I played with the promise ring that East got me "really miss y'all" I said and they all "awwwed" me and gave me ah hug.

"You gone make me mess up my eyelashes" Liyah said makin the group laugh.

"I just really wish that atleast one of y'all could come with me" I laughed wiping my face and they all looked at each other.

"Well maybe that dream can come true" East said and I looked at him "da hell you talkin bout?" I mugged him and he laughed takin somethin out his pocket.

It was ah key.

"What is that?" I asked confused and he shrugged "just an apartment" He said and I looked at him muggin "An apartment down hea? That doesn't fix-" I stopped myself and looked over at him "An apartment down thea! Stop playin" I said jumpin up and down and he shook his head.

"Naw I'm comin wit you" He said and I ran up to him and jumped on him "I love you" I said and he hugged me back " I love you more" He laughed.

We waved goodbye to everyone and got in the car.

East put his hand on my thigh and I folded our hands together.

I turned on the radio and slide by H.E.R came on and we started singing it.

"Ion care if we onna run!" I sung "nun matters when we one on one" he sung ta me "lookin us at us cause we goin dumb" I laughed and hummed the song.

Baby when we go, Slide, hey, hey
Up all night, baby, when we goin slide?
Yeah, up all night, baby, when we goin slide?

"Oh up all night baby when we gone baby when we goin slide" I sung lookin at East smilin.

"Fuckin up da seats inna brand new rideeee!" He kissed me.

Yeah we gone be alright.

_________________

This is the End of of Slide.

Anyways

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍