The Ultimate Lawyer?

Start from the beginning

"hey are you ok?" Asked the unknown male only for Ruby to respond with "Yeah....Wait where is everyone!? We were just entering an aba-" she paused mid sentence as she scanned her surroundings, she noticed Desks and a Smart board....they were in a classroom....meaning they were in a school but how? "Oh, your friends woke up wayyyyy before you. And as to how you ended up here well...I don't quite know myself. I was on my way home and all the sudden I just fainted passed out cold" said the male which surprised RWBY "oh....that's kinda like what happened to us... I think. Anyways who are you?" "Oh right introductions!" The male helped RWBY off the floor and rubbed the back of his head "My name is 'Jaden Ikito' and I am The Ultimate Lawyer" the male said surprising the female "The Ultimate Lawyer? Isn't that a bit overzealous" Ruby stated getting a Awkward chuckle from the boy. "Yeah I know definitely don't look the part. But it's true I am The Ultimate Lawyer " he said with a smile to which Ruby just shrugged and listened to him "So.......you gonna introduce yourself?" Jaden asked Ruby much to Ruby's surprise as she immediately blushed from embarrassment "Oh um I'm Ruby Rose!" The male smiled seemingly pleased "That's a beautiful name- oh right your friends are outside this room come on" Jaden blurted out as he made his way towards the door while Ruby followed him, They opened the door revealing the members of Team RWBY very much as what Jaden had promised awake and well "YANG!" "RUBY!" The siblings hugged each other leaving Jaden, Blake and Weiss to watch with a small smile "Thank god your okay! That guy didn't do anything to you right!?" Yang shouted/asked her sister while Jaden sweat dropped and sulked saddened that someone thought that he was THAT type of guy "Look what you did Yang! You made him sad!" Ruby blasted back at Yang leaving Yang to feel bad for the male who just looked down with a sad expression "Anyways, Where is everyone else?" Ruby asked Weiss "They're all in the Gym...apparently this place is just a huge school" Weiss replied "We've tried breaking out with our semblances but the stupid steel plates keeping us in won't budge" 'Steel Plates?' What did she mean 'steel plates'. Ruby looked at what she thought would be a window to the side of a desk to only see it barricaded by a Steel Plate.....Just as Blake had said. "Well it's obvious Whoever brought us here Doesn't want us escaping......but Who Planned this" Jaden responded much to the groups surprise he was crazy enough to actually be thinking that far ahead  "hey don't think to much about it" said A familiar voice....it was Pyrrha. She had come to lead the others to the Gym as well as to keep an eye on Jaden the one person they only knew nothing about. "Ah, So you're Pyrrha Nikos, The Invincible Girl" said Jaden already showing he was a fan of her with the twinkle in his eyes "ehehe.....seems I don't get a break do I" Pyrrha rubbed the back of her head seemingly nervous thinking he was some type of pervert "I know all about your fighting style! I was at one of your fights you are amazing but you contain several weak spots being your stomach and your heroic attitude and morals..but that's what makes you so great!" This immediately shocked Pyrrha, how did this male know how to beat her? Who exactly was this guy!? "Anyways o-o-o-off to t-t-t-the g-g-gy-gym w-we go" Pyrrha said slightly shaken up. The group walked towards a pair of double doors leaving Pyrrha to open them revealing a large gym with the other10 students.

"Hello! Hello!? Can you hear me!?"

A voice called from the front of the entire gym leaving CRDL, JNR, JRWBYP to look directly at the stand in front of them on the stage of the gym "who the hell is that!?" Shouted Sky clearly annoyed by the squeaky and child like voice "Hello!? C a n y o u h e a r m e" the voice called once more leaving Dove to look to his side then to the stage, Ren decided to respond "uh Yeah we can hear you-" suddenly what seemed to be a stuffed bear jumped on to the stand where the microphone resigned "Hello Students! Welcome to Your first year at Hopes Peak Academy!"

To be Continued