Pandemonium Time/2nd Period

Start from the beginning

“Now, we’ve filled our bellies and washed the dishes!”  Pixie-Bob began. “Next is…”

“The test of courage!” Interrupted Mina. Everyone in the remedial classes celebrated. Their joy only lasted a few seconds before Mr. Aizawa pulled them away. It was a sad sight to behold.

“Ok, so Class B will be the first to be the scarers. Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on the in the middle of the route. So bring those back with you.”

“Revelry in the dark…” Tokoyami spoke.

“He’s been saying that all day.” I thought.

“The class that makes the most people piss their pants with creativity and imagination wins!” Shouted Tiger. Pixie-Bob pulled out a small box for us to draw our partners. I stuck my hand in the box and pulled out a piece of paper with the number ”7”

“Seven!” I shouted and held up my paper.

“Ah, that would be me.” Iida walked over to me and showed me his paper.

“Wait, if we have fifteen people, there will be one extra person.” Claude pointed out. We looked around the area and spotted Midoriya standing alone. Claude walked over to him and offered to be his partner. Midoriya’s face lit up and he kept thanking Claude.

12 minutes have passed. Tsu and Uraraka just left. Everything was fine until I smelled something burning.

“You guys smell that too, right.” Asked Bo. “It smells like somethings burning… like burning wood.”

“That’s… black smoke.” Midoriya was looking into the distance.

“Black smoke!? Is something burning? Could there be a fire on the mountain?!” Iida said.

“Wh-What is this!?” Shouted Pixie-Bob. We turned to face her. She was unconscious, on the ground. An unknown man had a strange rock placed on her head.

“How are you this evening, U.A. High School? We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!” the lizard spoke.

“Everyone go! Listen carefully. Do not fight. Class rep, you’re in charge!” Mandalay instructed. Everyone began running back to the lodge. Everyone aside for Midoriya who began running to a nearby cliff to get Kota. In my own attempt to do good, I took began giving orders to my personalities.

“Claude, you head that way towards that cliff too. Bo, you follow the path and make sure everyone’s ok. Delaney, you follow the path’s exit.” I ordered. I pointed to where each of them is going. They nodded and began running in their giving directions. I started running through the center of the forest.

The forest is burning, so that means someone with a fire quirk is here. There is also the lizard and the other guy who attacked Pixie-Bob. I am sure those are not the only three here.

“Ah, there you are.” A mysterious voice spoke. I stopped running. I couldn’t see anyone. “I’ve been looking for you.”

“Who are you!” I shouted. I’m not expecting an answer.

“Me? I am but a simple performer.” The voice came from a different direction. “And what good is a performance, without an audience.” The voice came from behind me. I turned to see a man. His outfit resembled that of a street performer. The outfit was complete with a top hat and a mask covering his entire face. Nothing about him said villain, but I still can’t trust him.

“Nice outfit.” I spoke. I moved my hand down my leg to grab a knife, only to remember I left them at the lodge. I clenched my fist. “Although the trench coat ruins the look.”