"Taylor Schilling and Laura Prepon to set 9 in 10 minutes. Schilling and Prepon to set 9 in 10 minutes." The announcement saves them further.

"Shall we Alex Vause?" Taylor smiled dangerously when she was closing her gap with Laura.

"Of course, Piper Chapman." Laura smiled nervously. I am a dead meat!

"Are you out of your mind Laura fucking Prepon?" Taylor whispered but her tone cannot be mistakenly full of anger.

"That was your fault." Laura carved a fake smile as Danielle walking passed in front of them.

"How so?" Taylor did the same smile.

"Because you let Jason fucking Biggs hold your hand that apparently you seemed like it too." Laura's voice a bit higher. Luckily no one around them anymore.

"Yeah, sure. I like it a lot until I got wet." Taylor snapped. "I am not attracted to Jason and I also don't understand why he hold my hand. And you!... stopped that unreasonable jealousy of yours."

"I am not jealous. I just don't like someone else touching what is mine." Laura denied defensibly.

"Yeah right. Since when do you own me, huh? I am not yours."

"Oh no? As far as I remembered you are my wife and..... I took your virginity too." Laura smiled victoriously. Taylor wanted to push her wife flat on the ground.

"Are you mocking me because I was a 34-year-old virgin back then?" Taylor became more and more angry.

"Of course not. I was surprised, but I like.... no I loved it so much. Because honestly, I don't want to share you with any other man or woman." Laura was being honest this time.

Their overdue wedding night was one of the very precious moment for her. She was shocked, that for sure, because how come a beautiful, gorgeous and stunning woman like Taylor would still a virgin at her belated wedding night? However, she was extremely happy too because of that. The feeling of possessiveness had overwhelmed her, and she wanted Taylor would always be hers exclusively.

Taylor bit her lips and Laura knew that a sign that Taylor did not want to argue anymore. Understandably because they were going to shoot their scene in a couple of minutes.

"And thank you for giving me that very precious of treasure of yours." Laura said and kissed her wife lips briefly. Taylor stunned. Her heart beats fast. Oh please, do not make me love her even more. She silently begged her heart.

____________________________________

"You never told me the reason why were you still a virgin that night." Laura broke the silent. They were on their way back to their home. Taylor looked out through the windows car, seeing the New York city night panorama.

"You never asked." Taylor's voice was soft. She winced remembering that night. She just gave her virginity and the next morning her heart broke. Laura knew what Taylor was thinking and she knew breaking Taylor's heart after she gave Laura her virginity was a cruel thing to do.

"Now I am asking, why? And I am so sorry for being totally jerk that day."

"Because my parents made me to promise that I will give my virginity during my wedding night to my legal spouse."

"Why did they wanted you to do that?" Laura furrowed, but deep inside, she was thankful to her parents in law for making such request.

"Well... because they were also a virgin during their wedding night." Taylor shrugged.