"Well take on the more sensitive one! This will be easy!" He yelled out. I smiled. "Ok, then would you please wait outside while I patch up my patients?" I asked politely.

They actually listened and went out with there unconscious friend.

I sighed as I deactivated my quirk and turned around to the injured Kirishima who cried. Big droplet of salt water fell from his eyes.

I then took the med kit that was on the other side of the glass and started to patch him up

I then took the med kit that was on the other side of the glass and started to patch him up. He such deep cuts on his arms and back. His tail was hurt to.

He wrapped his tail around us as I continued to patch him up. "I'm sorry that this happened Kirishima" I said to him, making him lightly head but my chest after bending down.

After I was done patching him up I started to clean him, then brush his teeth.

"I'll be back tomorrow ok my big red fella?" I said, smiling. He seemed happy now as he went over to his blankets and layed down.

I then activated my quirk and went out of his room. I then lead the guys to Midoriya, I never said what he was sensitive about.

The guy I knocked out was awake now and they all were talking shit. I growled under my breath as we neared his cell.

I opened it up and let the guys in, I then went in, closing the door and locking it. They seemed to be slightly frightened of the big bunny. "Midoriya, I brought treats!" I said clearly to him

Midoriya seemed happy about this and started hopping about in excitement. "Midoriya" I called out, getting his attention "these four guys were hurting Kirishima, another one of my patients, and have volunteered to be your food. Can you make it as gruesome and painful as possible?" I asked, to which he grinned.

I then shoved the protesting guys in passed the glass door, closing and locking the door. I sat there and watched as Midoriya grabbed a screaming leader and slowly tore him apart, his ears perked up as he heard the screams.

When he felt something hit him he whipped around ate the guy that hit him. Another guy decided to try and escape the room, until he figured it was locked and started to bang on it, screaming. This only caused the big bunny to grab the guy and fling him into the wall at full force, killing him.

He didnt kill the last one though, only grabbing him. He then looked torwards my humming. "$#@ř€...." he slowly said. "○£#€ř$.." he said again.

I slowly processed what he said, finally getting it. "You want to share with the others?" I asked, only to get a head nod.

He then looked at the one that was still alive. "/<@<<#@^.." he slowly said. I tilted my head. "Who's kacchan?" I asked.

He let out a annoyed huff. "Þ@/<ûğ○û" he said, annoyed. "Oh, Bakugou! So the one that's alive is for bakugou, ok. I'll be right back, I need to get something to carry the bodies" I said and left. I then came back with a wagon, opening the glass door, humming again so that he knew where I was.

He then set the bodies in the waggon, the alive one first so that he couldnt move. I lightly kissed Midoriyas head. "Good job, I'll clean this once i gave everyone there treat." I said as I left.

First one was bakugou, which he immediately snatched up and started to eat. I only patted his tail then left, telling him I'd clean up when I get back. I then gave Todoroki his, which he quickly ate, leaving not even a drop of blood on him or the floor. I patted his head then went to Kirishima who ate normally. I then started to clean there cells and them up again.

Once I was done, I smiled in accomplishment. I had also cleaned th wagon.

I looked down at my next patients. Humming at the name.

'Denki Kaminari'

(Sorry if it's to long guys)