introduction

hello, thank you for popping in! and welcome to the manifestation community, i hope you stick around.

i myself am very passionate about the law and manifestation in general. i have been on a long journey and there's even more for me to continue on, but i thought that on my journey i would help out people who need it. maybe it's part of my journey, who knows.

hopefully i am able to get the truth out to as many people as possible and bust all of the myths and limiting beliefs that have been thrown around not only here but everywhere.

i am here to help you get your shit.
so let's get it!

this is a very simplified version of the law and manifesting because they are very simple themselves. i don't understand why people try to make it so complicated or try to explain it in such a complicated way when it is not needed. maybe it's to throw you off your game. but i'm not about that.

i hope you enjoy and learn a thing or two. don't take it lightly! really, for me at least, there's no going back once you know. so i hope you're ready <33 (it's amazing, i promise)

please don't forget to vote,
means the world to me <33

if you have any questions or concerns, let me know and i will either get back to you asap or make a whole part dedicated to your question if it's needed. thank you!