08 | mental diet

if you haven't already, it's time to start making it a habit to check in with your thoughts. it is very important to make sure you are thinking from the end and not from lack. you can make this a habit by starting a mental diet.

mental diet: the inner conversations we have on a daily basis; a habit of refusing to entertain any negative thoughts.

i believe that keeping up with your inner conversations or thoughts is a priority when it comes to manifesting what you desire. what goes on inside is what will always be projected out.

you do not need to keep a good mental diet 24/7 as that would be humanely impossible, but you should always try to aim for the least amount of doubt and negativity as possible.

having a good mental diet means that you do not dwell in the old story or your fears. if a doubt does pop up, remind yourself that it isn't real. don't identify with it or beat yourself up over it, just let it go. because it's not real. they have no power over you UNLESS you allow them power.

what you focus on will always be what manifests. so if you're constantly focusing on the lack and re-affirming the old story, that is what will continue playing out in the 3d. change your focus so that the 3d can change. stop allowing your thoughts to just run wild. you have the power to control them.

a mental diet does not have to be complicated. again, you don't need to watch your thoughts 24/7. it does not have to be a struggle. but do try to watch where your focus is put for a majority of the day. that doesn't mean watching every single thought that pops up but just re-affirming the new story throughout the day.

a bad mental diet is only focusing on what you don't want. focusing on the old story. dwelling in a state of not having what you want.

negative thoughts are going to come up, that's okay, you're still human. just don't allow them to be dominant or to stick around.

keep reminding yourself that everything is okay. you are in control and you already have everything that you desire right now. so what is there to worry about?