Chapter 38: Won't Let Anyone Bully You

Start from the beginning

Jian Qiaoxin got silent.

Yan Gan glanced sideways at him, and at that exact moment he felt the same as Qiu Jian. Jian Qiaoxin, a child who looks soft and tender, is actually a very cold-hearted person. He would shrink himself into a shell after being touched or being poked by others. Without a complete sense of security, he would not come out, and if there is any sudden movement, he would be scared to retract.

He looks affectionate, but in fact he is not affectionate, he loves no one.

Qiu Jian tentatively stepped forward: "Xiao Xin, can you forgive me, I don't care if you are pregnant with someone else's child, I will take care of you."

Jian Qiaoxin took a step back and hid behind Yan Gan.

Just as Qiu Jian was about to approach, Yan Gan kicked the person away, his face was cold, with a cold tone: "Get lost."

Qiu Jian fell to the ground, the stepping stone in front of the tombstone was really hard, he almost scratched the skin, but he still looked at Jian Qiaoxin persistently.

Jian Qiaoxin said softly: "Qiu Jian, you can leave."

The winter wind was whistling and it was freezing, scattering snowflakes fluttered in the sky.

Qiu Jian sat up, his handsome face was now as thin as bones, looking at Jian Qiaoxin's eyes full of sadness, he put up a smile that was uglier than crying: "Xiao Xin, you have your own difficulties, right?"

Jian Qiaoxin's eyes got red inexplicably, and he took a deep breath: "I don't."

Snow fell gently on people's shoulders, and got tangled on the tips of their hair, gentle and lingering, but the few people in front of the tomb had different thoughts on their minds.

Jian Qiaoxin looked directly into Qiu Jian's eyes, with some relief, as if he was sending him a death sentence: "We've missed each other."

Qiu Jian shook his whole body and clenched his fists. He wanted to step up again, but was thrown away by Yan Gan again.

Yan Gan glanced sideways at Jian Qiaoxin who was crying. He was in a very bad mood. He stepped forward and squatted down slowly in front of Qiu Jian: "Since it's the New Year, I don't want to see blood. Let me give you a chance. Get out of my sight in ten seconds."

Qiu Jian looked at him in surprise: "What do you want to do?"

"What do you think?" Yan Gan had an elegant smile on his face, but the smile was frosty: "Is it because no one has created troubles for you since then, giving you the illusion that I am being nice?"

Qiu Jian was speechless.

Yan Gan deliberately lowered his voice to make sure that Jian Qiaoxin could not hear him. He leaned in slightly and said in Qiu Jian's ear: "After all, you are his past. Xiao Xin is soft-hearted. I don't want to scare him. Otherwise, you have no chance to stand here."

Qiu Jian's eyes widened and looked at Yan Gan in disbelief.

Yan Gan smiled at the corners of his mouth: "We're all grown-ups. Use your head when talking and doing things. Don't covet other people's things anymore. It's easy to get into trouble."

The cold wind howled, Qiu Jian felt the bone-chilling cold, and at this moment, he understood the importance of royal power and wealth.

Yan Gan calmed down after speaking and counted slowly: "Ten, nine, eight..."

Qiu Jian was taken aback: "You, do you really dare?"

"Five, four, three..."

Ten seconds had not finished counting yet. The man who had just been half-sitting on the ground had already got up in a hurry, and ran down the mountain without looking back, moving as fast as if he was being chased by a scourge.