"Whoa." Ali whispered.

"Insects. Sounds like nature to me." Dean said. "Six days?"

"And on the night of the sixth day none would survive." Joe finished.

With saying thank you, the three headed out of the small diner.

"When did the gas company man die?" Sam asked as dean fished his keys out of his pocket.

"Uh, let's see. We got here Tuesday, so Friday the 20th." Dean said.

"March 20th. That's the spring equinox."

"The night the sun and the moon share the sky as equals."

"So every year about this time anybody in oasis plains is in danger. Larry built this neighborhood on cursed land." Sam said.

"And on the sixth night, that's tonight." Dean said.

"If we don't do something Larry's family still be dead by sunrise. So how do we break a curse?" Sam asked.

Ali shrugged.

"You don't break a curse. You get out of its way. We got to be those people out now." Dean said picking Ali up.

Once they were all in the car, dean sped out of the parking lot.

~~~

"Yes, Mr. pike, there's a main line gas leak in your neighborhood." Dean said on the phone.

"God, really? And how big?"

"Well, it's fairly extensive. I don't wanna alarm you, but, uh, we need your family out of the vicinity for at least 12 hours or so just to be safe." Dean explained.

"And who is this again?"

"Travis weaver. I work for Oklahoma gas and power."

"Uh-huh. Well, the problem is, I know Travis. He's worked with us for a year. So who is this?"

"Uh.." Dean hung up.

Sam grabbed the phone out of his hand and started putting in a number.

"Hello?"

"Matt, it's Sam."

"Sam, my backgrounds crawling with cockroaches."

"Matt, just listen, you have to get your family out of that house right now, okay?"

"What? Why?"

"Because somethings coming."

"More bugs."

"Yeah, a lot more."

"My dad doesn't listen in the best of circumstances. What am I supposed to tell him?"

"You gotta make him listen, okay?"

Dean gave Sam and look.

"Give me the phone." Dean took it and put it to his ear.

"Matt, under no circumstances are you to tell the truth. He'll just think you're nuts."

"But-but he's my—"

"Tell him you have a sharp pain in your right side and you gotta go to the hospital, okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, okay."

Dean closed the phone.

"Make him listen? What are you thinking?" Dean questioned his brother.

He glanced in the rearview mirror and saw Alison. Something was wrong.