Chapter 5

Phoebe P.O.V

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock going off at 7:00 a.m. I was about to procrastinate when I remembered I have tons of delayed assignmets!

If you asked anyone, they would tell you that I'm and excellent student- not to brag- and that I always do my work. Some even called me the "teacher's pet." Because of my job as head of the T-Force, however, I've had to take school classes virtually and it's been really hard for me to catch up. I barely have any time for school, so the assignments just pile up. Nevertheless, I still have to keep my cover and act like any other teenage girl.

Thankfully I am a senior, which means I just have one year left of highschool. I asked Super President Kickbutt if I could take the day off so I could take care of my school work, and she agreed.

Max asked her the same thing, the difference was that he lied. Max never does homework, so he lied to just stay home and have a spa day with Dr. Colosso and Balfour.

'Guess I better get started'

* * *

It was currently 11:00 a.m, and I was working on a two-paged essay for my English course.

I stretched my sore arms when I suddenly heard my phone's ring tone.

I stood up and walked towards my bed and picked up my movile.

[Caller ID- James Wilson]

I smiled.

'Just the call I've been waiting for'

I pressed the green button and placed the phone on my ear.

Phoebe-- I hope you have good news for me...

James-- [Mockingly]As a matter a fact, I do.

Phoebe-- [Excited] Well tell ME!

James-- My boss accepts your donation in exchange of the weapon you want.

Phoebe-- Awesome! I'll make the transfer right now.

I clicked on an app on my phone and logged into my bank account. Next, I transferred 10,000 dollars to the man's account.

(Being the head of a secret super hero organization has its perks).

Once the word "Transferred" was all over the phone screen, I put the phone back on my ear.

Phoebe-- The transfer has been made, say thanks to your boss for me. I will also need for you to notify me when the package will arrive, and don't worry-- I haven't forgotten your reward for helping me. I'll see what I can do to get you that super advanced spy gear you've been blabbering about all month.

James-- Sounds great, we'll keep in touch...

He hung up.

'He is the absolute best'

James and I became best friends a little after Max and I were named the new heads of the T-Force. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without him.

Flashback:

Super President Kickbutt made a "Congratulations" party for Max and I to be recognized as the new heads of the T-Force. This meant we got to meet lots of people from diverse secret agencies.

Anyways, the event took place at a super luxurious penthouse in Brooklyn. After shaking hands with so many executives, I decided to get some air.

I headed towards the balcony, and saw a guy leaning on the railing.

He was looking into the city lights, as the wind was playing with his jet black hair.

I dirin't recognize him, so I decided to be polite and introduce myself.

"Hey," I approached.

He turned towards me with a curious look in his eyes.

"You must be one of the twins everyone came to see."

"Yes," I started "that would be me, I'm-"

"Phoebe Thunderman, I know."

He extended his right, open hand towards me.

"James Wilson, SSA."

I took his hand and shook it.

"SSA? Don't think I've heard of that one," I questioned.

"Spying Servive Agency, not many people know about it for the same reason it's a secret organization," he smiled.

"So does that make you a spy? Like the ones in action movies?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm a field agent, it makes the job more flexible."

He walked closer to me, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"And yes, I totally jump from building to building like Tom Cruise when he is being chased by bad guys."

He smirked at me and I laughed a little.

He chuckled before continuing, "Most of the time the people that hire us are rich and powerful folks, that's why not many know of the SSA."

"Interesting... do you live here?"

"Nah, I can never stay in one place for too long. Part of the job includes staying on the move and tons of traveling, so I don't really have a place to really call a 'Home'."

End of flashback

We talked for the rest of the night, and got to know each other a little better.

That is until it was time to leave, so we decided to exchange numbers to keep in touch.

Ever since Cherry moved to another country and I stopped going to school, I became kind of lonely and friendless.

Luckily, I had James to talk to, and over time we became best friends.

He is my confident, and I can talk to him about anything, without having to be careful about revealing my secret identity.

It's been almost two years since we've met, and since we've seen each other face to face. I really hope one day we can meet again, physicaly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you are enjoying the story so far. What do you guys think about my OC James Wilson? Calling out to all marvel fans reading this! James? Wilson? Get it? It's a mix of James (Bucky) Barnes and Sam Wilson(Falcon)! I had some trouble making a name for this character, but suddenly I had an idea. Why not mix the names of 2 of my favorite MCU characters? Just a little fact😛