𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

Start from the beginning

Seungmin placed a hand on Felix's shoulder and smiled. "I'll be your guardian angel, besides I'm sure your guardian angel wasn't as cute nor thick as me." He rolled his eyes.

"Haha!" Felix broke out into laughter.

___

Felix had done research on the type of demon Bangchan was, he was ready to be prepared in case the demon showed up in his room again. The younger's mom was out at a friend's birthday party so he figured this would be the perfect time to get rid of Bangchan for good.

Maybe if I shout i'm home he'll appear, or...! The blonde got an idea, he went onto the usual website he watches his lewd videos on and clicked play, putting the volume all the way up. "What a great day to watch porn!" He said obnoxiously loud, Felix's eyes traced the room for any sign of Bangchan.

"Oh my gosh it's getting hot in here I should probably, take my clothes off?" The blonde slowly started lifting his oversized baby pink shirt although he knew he wasn't actually going to take it off.

"YOU BITCH OPEN YOUR DOOR." Seungmin shouted, opening Felix's room door. "How dare you watch porn without me, I thought we were besties." He pouted.

"I was trying to summon that demon guy, here sit down beside me." Felix patted a spot on the bed.

Seungmin nodded, understanding, and then sat beside Felix. "But do you ever wonder how long his-"

"I know it's big." Felix interrupted. "That's the first thing I think of when I'm attracted to someone, I'm the world's biggest slut." He laughed then clicked play on the video. "When I talk about my body count I mean in terms of sex, not murder."

"You have a premium on this website?!? Lend me your password bestie." Seungmin said, eying the screen.

"I'll text you, wait a second." Felix pulled out his phone and typed his account username and password. "You get to watch live porn with a premium as it's happening that's how you know it isn't staged."

"Thank you bestie- W-what the fuck?" Seungmin said, beginning to feel hot.

"What's wrong? Do you not like this video? You can pick another." Felix pushed the laptop towards his friend.

"I-i feel hot..." Seungmin said, fanning himself.

And as he said that, Bangchan appeared beside him grinning.

"Oh, my word it's demon guy! My plan worked!" Felix was about to celebrate that his plan was functioning when he realized it was probably Bangchan who was messing with his friend. "Bangchan stop playing around with Seungmin, he did nothing."

"Fine, you're no fun. But I overheard your cute friend talking about me, maybe I should let him see me?" Bangchan said, backing up.

"Ooh, what's he saying, what's he saying?" Seungmin' asked eagerly.

"He's debating on whether or not you should be able to see him, I think he'll let," Felix replied.

Seungmin's eyes widened a second after as he covered his mouth. "Your words nearly described only a quarter of the hot that he is." He whispered.

"What?" Felix asked, he was confused.

"HE IS SO MUCH HOTTER IN PERSON-" Seungmin said before his mouth got covered by Bangchan's hand.

"I know." Bangchan frowned.

Felix rolled his eyes. "I forgot to mention he's rude."

"He's hot but Changbin is hotter." Seungmin pouted and shoved Chan away.

Felix burst out into laughter. "Ouch, a dent in the ego. I'm going to continue watching my program with Seungmin now."

"Um, I did not just reveal myself to your friend for that." He shook his head. "Your friend is very much blind then I suppose." He rolled his eyes.

"ONE, I'm not blind. TWO, I'm right here." Seungmin said, starting to punch Chan's chest, then stopped to feel his abs. "What..."

"Oh my gosh Seungmin, you have no shame." Felix shook his head.

"What? You've got a hot demon in your room that likes sex, wouldn't it be the appropriate time to do that?" Seungmin said before bursting into laughter on the ground and kicking his legs up and down.

Felix joined his friend. "S-shut up my stomach hurts!" He rolled around.

Bangchan just stood there before getting an idea. He slowly walked out the room then appeared again on top of Felix. "The view from up here really is as nice as I thought it would be." He smiled.

"Get off what the hell!" Felix pushed up against Bangchan's chest.

Seungmin, who had no idea what was going on, shrugged then jumped on Bangchan's back. "HORSIE GET THE FUCK OFF MY FRIEND!" He yelled, trying

To break Chan's back.

"What the fuck-" Bangchan said before rolling off Felix and touching his back. "Is your friend okay?"

Felix quickly crawled back onto the bed. "Yes he's okay, clearly you aren't. I was trying to get you to come here because I want to tell you to never come back and leave."

Bangchan titled his head and pouted. "Oh okay, bye..." he said before cracking up. "Is that how you want me to leave? I'm a demon. A literal fucking demon, does it seem like a little 'fuck yous' and 'please leave' are going to make me actually leave? That is the funniest thing I've heard all week." Bangchan laughed.

Felix turned to Seungmin. "You should go, I don't want you involved in this, my mom will be home in two hours and I can't have her know you're in on this demon stuff, she will think we're crazy."

"Bestie, I was planning on grabbing my things and going anyway. Have fun with this rip off Changbin." Seungmin took his bag and left the room.

Felix snickered at the comment. "Yikes.."

"Anyway, now that we're alone I can show you something way better than porn." Chan smirked, closing Felix's laptop.

"No thanks, you should probably get back to whatever hell hole you came from, literally." Felix smiled.

"No can do, I already told you I'm staying here until I've fucked you at least once." Chan laughed.

"So if I do a one night stand type of thing with you, will you leave?" The blonde asked.

"Perhaps, but I'm warning you. I'm super kinky, I'll leave you all roughed up by the time we're done with just one round." Bangchan said.

"It's okay, i've done this so many times. I've had sex with a guy who had a knife kink before, one of the scars is still there." Felix sighed, he took off his shirt.

"I don't run out of stamina darling." Is all that Bangchan said.

"Wait, won't I die if you never stop?" Felix gasped.

"To be honest, no. I can give you the same amount of stamina I have during sexual intercourse, it's one of my supernatural powers." Bangchan smiled.

"Damn, can I borrow that for the next time I go to a college party?" Felix asked. 

___

Joon stan A/N: Omg Felix and Seungmin's friendship is a mood I love their close relationship in the ff and in rl :(  Hope u liked this chap luvs!!