I look to Travis who is still staring in the area she was last standing. I put my hand on his leg and he looks to me. He raises his arm and places it around my shoulder pulling me in close. The smell of his cologne sucks me in and I finally feel like I am able to relax. I lay back down on the bed onto my side and Travis lies behind me. Feeling his body so close to mine sends a rush of burning passion through my body. My heart begins to race and my palms start sweating. I thought that I gained control over these feelings but once again I am wrong. Just his touch can make me lose all sense of control. These very well might be my last days so I don’t see the reason to hold back any longer. I roll over and face him. Our noses are so close they are almost touching. I can feel the heat between us rising. I run my hands down his side and grip his hip pulling him closer to me. A low groan escapes him and he grabs my wrist. “Niki…this is not the time.” Anger pulses through me and I realize that every time I try to get closer to this man he pushes me away. I don’t know why I let him call the shots in every aspect of our relationship. “Travis we have two days left until the awakening and there is no way to know what will happen. If these are our last days..” He cuts me off, grabs my arm pulling me into his chest and presses a passionate kiss on my lips. I return the kiss and my lips begin to burn. He slips his hand under my tank top and gently runs his finger down my stomach and grips the top of my pajama shorts. It sends shivers up my spine and then he pushes me to my back and straddles me. I can’t help but giggle with excitement. Travis face begins to turn red and he leans in kissing me gently. He pulls back biting my lip and another surge of passion rips through me. He looks deep into my eyes and whispers “Are you sure?” I grab him by the back of the hair pulling him into me again and kissing him hard. He squeals like a little girl and begins to laugh. I kiss his neck all the way up to his ear and he groans. I softly whisper into his ear “Yes Travis I am ready.” He jumps off the bed and runs over to the lights turning them off. He turns back to face me and leaps back onto the bed. We both start giggling excitedly pulling the covers over our heads.

                                                                                 ***

         The sun is peeking through my bedroom window gently waking me from the most restful sleep that I have had since we came to the Lake House. My head is still resting on Travis’s chest and his heart is beating in my ear. His arm is wrapped around me and my leg his resting across his pelvis. This is where I want to be, in his arms forever. Memories of last night rush back into my mind and I can feel my cheeks heat up with embarrassment. I never knew that was how sex would be. So much passion and energy…it was utterly intense. Travis has no idea, but that was my first time. I can’t help but see the romance in it…my first time with the one person I knew I would be spending the rest of my life with. That is how it is supposed to be and I feel bad for anyone who doesn’t get to experience what I just had. Travis begins to move and I realize that he is waking up. I roll back over to my side of the bed and let him wake up. I roll over to face the window, although the sun is warm on my face, there are dark clouds far in the horizon. The storm… I just hope that it doesn’t come until after everything is over. I feel Travis roll to his side and wrap his arm around my waist, “Good morning” He says mid yawn. I roll back to face him and kiss him on the end of the nose, “Morning.” Last night was amazing and I all I want to do is talk about it but for some reason I feel too embarrassed to bring it up. I look down in between us and realize that we are both still naked. “Oh my gosh!” I pull the blankets over me and lay flat on my back. Having him seen me naked for the first time was much easier when it was the heat of the moment in the dark. Now I feel exposed and embarrassed. He starts to laugh at me and his chuckle makes my heart melt. “So I can’t look at you now because its day time?” I look over to him and my cheeks are red as a tomato. “I don’t know this is all new to me. I just forgot that I was completely naked still.” He looks at me confused, “What do you mean this is new to you?” I pull my covers over my head. God this is so embarrassing, now I have to explain that fact that I am a vir… was a virgin. “Well…that was my…first time.” He lifts his head from his pillow and sits up onto his elbow. His face lights up in a way that I have never seen it before. He almost shouts in excitement, “You were a VIRGIN!” I rip the covers down from my face and whisper urgently to him. “Shhh, do you want to announce to my mother that you just deflowered me!” He puts his hand over his mouth and starts to giggle. He moves his hand from his mouth and whispers, “Sorry, Why didn’t you tell me that before last night?”