SIX ✔︎

Kira's POV:

I'm super happy that I have a daddy now. I  take notice of the many things that are packed. "Are we all going somewhere?"

Everyone nods. "Kira first I need to know what you can do. Rumlow said you had some kind of powers, but not what they are." Steve looks at me seriously.

I start to shake at the name. I don't like Rumlow, he's mean.

I get off Bucky's lap to show everyone what I can do. I stand in the middle of the room and shapeshift into a white wolf. I then speak to them using my mind. "This is what I can do," I project into their minds.

"Wait, did you just talk to us using your mind?" Tony looks at me surprised. I nod and shapeshift back into my normal self.

"Can you turn into anything else?" Nat looks at me. I nod again and this time I shapeshift into a fennec fox.

"I made HYDRA think I could only turn into a tiger so they wouldn't do more tests on me." I walk back and climb onto daddy's lap.

"So you can turn into any animal, correct?" Steve says, looking at me still surprised. I nod.

"But whenever I change into an animal and I am in that form too long it usually causes me to have a huge seizure." I say as I look down at my feet.

"I won't let that happen pumpkin." I look at daddy and hug him.

————————————————

We land at Clint's house a few hours later. I look out the window and see three kids and a woman standing on the porch. 

"Clint are those your kids?" He nods. I smile, now I have other kids to play with.  Bucky picks me up and carries me out of the quinjet.

The woman, who I presume to be Clint's wife, walks up to me.

"Bucky, who's this?" She asks as she moves my hair out of my face. I turned away not knowing if I could trust her.

"Laura, this is Kira, my daughter." She looked at Bucky shocked.

I held onto him tightly as we walked into the house. There was so much stuff in the house and it smelled like yummy food.

I wanted to explore, but I also wanted to stay close to daddy.  Bucky set me down at the kitchen table to eat some of the food.  I grabbed one of the sandwiches with tan stuff and a purple jelly.

Laura placed a juice box in front of me. I stare at the kids, wondering what they were thinking. Clint walks in with  regular clothes on.

"Kira, have you met my kids yet?" I shake my head. "This is Cooper, Lila and Nathaniel."

I smile at them then go back to eating my sandwich. Lila comes up to me. "Do you want to play outside with us?"

I look at Bucky and he nods. I get up from the chair and grab my juice box.

"What do you want to play, Kira?" Cooper asks me. I shrug and stare at the ground.

The boy named Nathaniel looks at me. "Kira, what's your superpower?" I stop staring at the ground and look at him then back up.

Once I think I'm a good distance away I shapeshift into a horse. They back up staring at me.

I lay down and look at the kids. Lila walks up to me and gets on my back. I immediately stand up and start walking around.

I see Laura and Nat watching us. I pick up my pace and Lila holds on to my hair. Nat yells at us to be careful so I stop and lay down and turn back into myself.

"Wait, since you only have one arm, how come you don't when you turn into an animal?" Cooper looks at me confused.

I shrug. I see Bucky watching me now. Nathaniel then asks me to turn into a dog so I turn into a golden retriever with a missing arm.

He walks over to me and pets my head.

"I can also do this," I tell Lila through her mind. She stares at me confused.

"Did you just talk to me using your mind?" I nod. Nathaniel plays chase with me for a while and I lose track of time.

I start to feel dizzy so I turn back into myself. I feel tingling through my arm and my face is numb. I immediately fall after I stand up.

I feel my body go stiff and I start hearing voices but can't speak. I start having uncontrollable muscle spasms.