~Turnover of Events~

Začať od začiatku

Dadi: "Beta, she is your mother, why are you not going to her?"

Mahi: (angrily) "I won't go to her. She is one of the reasons why my brother and bhabhi has to suffer and she knew my truth a long time ago and she didn't even visit me. She will never be my mother."

Jhanvi: "What do you mean by that Mahi?"

Shivaay: "I know a person who would tell this out. Annika, you need to tell the truth. I won't. Neither would dad tell. You will have to tell it out. Don't get scared."

Annika hesitates a bit and Shivaay holds her hand, reassuring her to speak out. She then opens up.

Annika: "Actually, when Mahi's truth came out, I had a doubt. Like there must be something that makes them look similar. Just imagine, if they both were similar, living in the same city for a long time and he was with Kamini, then something is fishy. So, I tried to find out by checking out the blood in Shivaay's t-shirt that day, when Rudra dropped him here after he was attacked. It was somewhere Shivaay's voice, but if Shivaay called up, then he should remember that, but he didn't. The only person I was familiar with regarding this was Mahi. This leads my attention towards that and I found out that their DNA's matched. "

Shivaay: "Then?"

Annika looked at him, nodding, indicating she won't say it.

Shivaay: "I know you won't say it. I will tell. Prinku's eloping to marry Ranveer, Annika questioning Om's legitimacy and every other problem which occurred here, wasn't because of Annika. It was because of her." (points at Pinky)

Everyone was shocked knowing it and except for Shakti, Shivaay, Annika, Om and Rudra. Shivaay then narrated everything till that day, the incidents which occurred.

Dadi: "I should have done that a long time ago to all of you, but I didn't as I don't want your kids to disrespect you those times. I should have corrected your mistakes while taking care of kids, but I didn't and I tried my level best to make the children grow up in a better way, but still, they have your bad influence. Still, I didn't blame you all, but Pinky, what you did today was a very shameful act! He is your son, and you are trying to snatch his happiness away? How could you do this? If you have problems with Shivaay's or Annika's attitude, then you should tell at least one of us! We could have helped you. Shivaay and Annika have never caused any problems to me, neither did any of my grandsons and their wives did! Pinky, it's you who is the cause of your downfall. Had you paid attention to Shivaay, other than his ideologies, he would have been your loving child! And if Annika hasn't talked to you properly, then it's because of your attitude of being unapproachable! Have you ever said good about her? She saved all of us in many situations, did you ever praise her for that? No...You never! At least, if you can't praise her, don't insult her or separate my grandson from her!"

Pinky: "Mummyji, you are telling all this, just for this girl!" (points at Annika)

Dadi was very much angry at Pinky now. She went to Pinky and slapped her.

Dadi: "You should have shame for speaking like this against her!"

Shivaay: "Dadi, we are planning to go on a trip. I feel like we need to relax our minds and explore much better."

Shivaay holds Annika's hand tightly.

Dadi: "It's better, Shivaay! You shouldn't stress up the relationship you have with Annika, just for some people." (eyeing Pinky)

Pinky: "Mummyji, how can you say this? My Shivaay has always gone to trouble because of this girl. It's because of this girl, he got shot by a gun. It's because of this girl's magic, he forgot my involvement in him, being one of the most successful businessmen. It's because of this girl, my son and my husband is not talking properly to me and you too, are supporting her?" (turns to Shivaay)
"Shivaay, it's your mom who is telling you. This girl is saying wrong about you and doesn't fall into her trap. She is playing is with your feelings. Don't fall into it."