𐐪 Episode 1: The Prince's Desire 𐑂 ·・• ❀

┏━━━━ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ━━━━┓

The Prince's Desire

┗━━━━ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ━━━━┛

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
。 ✰
 ゚・。・゚

I looked in the mirror at my reflection. I glanced at my long hair before grabbing the small, thin rope around my right wrist and wrapping it around the bottom part of my hair.

I brought my hair up, towards my neck. I wrapped another piece of rope around the first rope and a small chunk of my hair near my head to keep it secure.

I looked back in the mirror, seeing my long hair hidden. I looked at my blueviolet horns, fading to a lighter color on the tips. I looked away from the mirror, down at my gloves to check if the knives inside were hidden.

I put my hands in front of my face, revealing my knives with a quick movement of my wrist. I checked the blades to see if they were okay before hiding them back into my black gloves.

I sighed, closing my eyes.

"The last soul is mine." I said out loud, determined to deliver it to Prince Asch.

In a quick movement, I opened my eyes and ran out of the room, dashing through the hallways quickly but quietly. I managed to make it outside and concentrated on every movement around me.

Soon enough, I saw the other knights. I quietly hid behind a bush, watching Pierce hold the soul.

I spotted Noi and Leif jump out from behind a tree.

"Drop it!" Noi commanded, bringing out his daggers.

"You heard the man, now drop it this way!" Leif agreed, holding his hooked daggers in his hands.

"It's mine! I rightfully courted it first!" Noi pointed each of his daggers at Pierce and Leif as I got ready to unsheath my knives.

"You wanna try me?" Leif threatened, bringing his hooked daggers in front of him.

"Face me! I'm delivering it to his highness first!" Noi exclaimed, determined.

A tense silence fell upon the three, and I got ready to make my appearance.

"Petty, the both of you. Truly, it doesn't matter who delivers it. As long as it's me." Rhys, my brother, said calmly. Pierce scoffed.

"Catch." Pierce said, throwing the soul in the air. I noticed everyone else frozen for a split second so I took it as an opportunity to dash for it, running straight for Leif who caught it. He juggled it around for a bit before I ran at the soul from his right, snatching the soul before hiding back behind the trees.

"Too predictable," I murmured, talking about Leif's behavior. He's all about murder.

"It's mine!" Noi shouted, dashing for the tree I was hiding behind. I jumped up, scaling the tree before he could get to me. I leaped off the tree, rolling on the ground for a softer landing. I turned back around to see Noi charging at me, Leif behind him. I got into a battle stance, flicking my wrists to see my knives appear.