"And he'll do that in his room, girly. He won't do in front of us. May be something more than that." Sufi Bhai said smirking at him while he glared at her and I just laughed.

"Your time will also come. Don't worry." Bhai said winking at him and he rolled his eyes.

"We'll see." He said and we chuckled.

"Okay now both of you go and change. I'm asking Aunt to set the table." Bhabhi said smiling at them and they nodded their head. After having dinner with the chirping of our chirpy Alfi we left for our rooms. Sabit left after placing me to bed and I took my book from the table. I bet if someone comes then he or she will scold me. But let it be. It's my habit now. I laid down on bed and started my work which was reading. I was busy in my book when the door opened making me look up. I frowned when I found Bhai standing there shaking his head.

"I knew you'll be awake." He said coming inside and I smiled.

"It became my habit now." I said smiling at him and he shook his head.

"I think your this habit will be left in some months." He said smiling widely sitting on bed making me confuse.

"That will never happen, Bhai." I said sitting and he chuckled.

"You never know the future." He said smiling at me and I smiled back.

"You are looking happy today." I said and he chuckled nodding his head.

"Actually I'm damn happy today." He said looking at me with big smile.

"Because of Bhabhi?" I asked smirking at him and he chuckled.

"Yep. She makes me happy. But today I'm happy for my little girl." He said holding my hand and smiled at me.

"For me? What would happen in my life that will make you happy, Bhai? From the very childhood I have always caused you pain and worries." I said looking at him and he sighed.

"I have lived every moment happily where you made me run around in tension. And I would love to do that but I think that's written in someone else's hand." He said smiling at me and making me confused.

"What?"

"We got a proposal for you." He said making my eyes widened. Who this stupid man is who's ready to accept me?

"They have already accepted you. The boy, his parents, his siblings and his whole family lyou. And they are waiting for your answer. They told me not to force you for positive answer. It's upto you now." He said smiling at me and I was just looking at him weirdly. Is it true? I mean I got a proposal?

"They are loving, little one. I can say one thing with surety that you'll be happy with him. Insha Allah." His words were making my heart beat fast. I mean I never thought I'll ever fall in this type of situation where I'll be asked about marriage.

"Ilham." I looked at him who called me.

"Do you agree with this proposal?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yep. I don't have any problem. Because I know my little one will be happy there. Insha Allah." He said smiling at me making me smile but there my heart was beating like stupid.

"If you think he is perfect, the family is perfect then I'm okay with it." I said smiling at him and he smiled.

"No rush, little one. Take your time and let us know. You don't have to take decision right now." He said kissing on my head making me smile.

"I'm not saying in a rush, Bhai. If you have agreed with this proposal then you might have done your background check already or you know this person personally. I'm saying yes for this proposal. I don't have any problem." I said smiling at him making him smile widely. He hugged me to his chest making me chuckle but I was hell nervous. I don't know why.