"That's all just stupidity." He said while eating and we all laughed.

"What are you looking at? That's for eating. Not for staring." Bhabhi said to Bhai who turned to her with a smile.

"I have been working from morning and my hands are paining. See they are shaking, love." He said shaking them purposely while we all chuckled when Bhabhi rolled her eyes.

"Ask me directly." She said taking a spoon and making him eat.

"I love it when you understand by yourself, love." He said smiling at her making her shake her head but a small smile appeared on her lips too. Masha Allah. My Bhai has become so romantic. After having lunch everyone got busy in their works while Alfi, Sabit and I started playing Ludo. It's fun to play with kids.

"Appi, he is cheating. He is always winning this game. That's not fair." Alfi saif glaring at Sabit who took out his tongue at her.

"If I'm winning all the round that doesn't mean I'm cheating. I'm using my brain which is lacking in you." He said smirking at her and she glared at him.

"Oh my god. I'm gone. Run for your life Sabit." He said getting up from the bed and running around the room while Alfi was chasing me. And I was just laughing looking at them. If we had our parents with us we might have had this fun too. Bhai teasing me and I would chase him around. I hate my life some times. I never had a beautiful childhood. I know we lived with Uncle Haris but we never played like this. Because both my brothers were protective over me. And my teen's train got stuck when I met with the accident. If I would be alright I would be running behind them too. But still, I'm happy in my life and I love living my life with my Bhai. I came back to reality when I felt someone's hand on my cheek. I looked at Alfi who was looking at me with frowns.

"Why are you crying, Appi?" She asked looking at me and I smiled shaking my head.

"Nothing, little girl. I was just missing my parents. And I keep crying when I sit like this. Because my mind think about my life and parents whenever I'm free. That's why I keep my mind busy." I said smiling at her and wiped my tears while she sighed.

"I wish I could meet them. The people who have brought to beautiful souls on this earth." She said smiling at me and I sighed.

"I wish the same. But we are helpless in front of HIM and HIS decisions, little girl. We should accept whatever HE gives us. May be there are people who are living worst life than us." I said patting her head and she nodded her head.

"People say right. If you keep two girls together then they create a mess. The mess can be their craziness or they can mess up with their own mind." We chuckled hearing Sabit who rolled his eyes looking at us. We hugged him with a big smile on our faces. Our little brother. Though elder than Alfi but acts like a kid.

Night.

"Bhai hasn't come yet, Bhabhi?" I asked her who was sitting beside me. We three were busy in our works while Sabit is talking to someone in the garden. He got a phone call and he left.

"I don't know where is he. I have called him and he said he'll be here in some time. And his some time has been changed into an hour." She said rolling her eyes and I chuckled.

"Your wait is over, love." We turned to find Bhai coming inside with a big smile on his lips. He came forward and placed a kiss on my head making me smile with closed eyes.

"You should do this to her first." I said pointing at Bhabhi who shook his head looking at me.

"You came in his life first." Bhabhi said making me smile.