Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

Start from the beginning

A few students raised their hands as the male pointed out to one of them.

"Why are you joining so late?"
"I've had a little family emergency back at my home so I've had a delay."

He pointed out to another student.

"Where were you before this school?"
"I was back at my hometown in daegu."

[ A/u note: yup I know his hometown is Seoul but imma change it to Daegu here cuz the school they are in is in Seoul ]

The students went silent after that making Mr. Minho speak up this time,
"Okay students I guess that's all the questions you have for Hyunjin-ssi here. Please take a seat behind Jeongin-ssi. Jeongin raise your hand please."

I silently raised my hand as the male bowed at the teacher and took a seat behind me.

Mr. Minho continued, "I hope everyone treats our new students with respect here. Besides that I'll be continuing our lesson from where we left off."

The students replied a 'yes' in unison, opening their text books as I followed.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Hyunjin smiling at me.

"Can you tell me where Mr. Minho is reading from?" He asked in a whisper. I nodded and pointed out the sentence in my book as he mumbled a small thank you towards me.

I don't know why but this Hyunjin guy gives me bad vibes..

~x~x~x~

Only half and hour passed by, I was already bored and started fiddling with my pen, completely zoning out and not paying attention to whatever Mr. Minho was teaching.

If it wasn't obvious already I was imagining all the possible scenarios of Mr. Chan railing me. Even harder than before.

It was truly a dream come true and I'm still not over the fact that it actually happened. I wanted it to happen again but Chan seemed a bit sketchy after it.

Did he not like it?

I started overthinking again. Maybe he didn't like it or doesn't want to see me anymore because of it..

I left out a small groan from the messy thoughts and urgently wanted to step up and approach Chan, openly asking if he liked it or not.

His smile wasn't leaving my head and kept messing up everything making things even more confusing and complicated. I could,by stand it anymore and came up with a plan.

"Mr. Minho~" I whined out in my flirtatious voice making everyone look up at me.
Minho only rolled his eyes.

"What is it now Jeongin-ssi?"

"Can I go to bathroom?" I asked in the most innocent tone ever, even if I already knew his answer.

"No. There's just a few minutes till class finished you can go then."

"Iws Mr. Minho not going to let Innie to the bathwoom?"

"No. Absolutely not."

"Pwease~" i internally cringed at myself. The things I do for Chan..

He rubbed his forehead in frustration. "No is a no Jeongin-ssi."

Usually he would let me go but he was still staying stubborn so I had to step up my game. I took a students water bottle and went Hyunjin's desk.

I quickly pulled off the cap and began pouring the water smelling like vodka shots on the males book.
I smirked when the whole bottle was evenly spilt on the book.

I felt a tug on my shoulder as I heard him whispering to me, "what are you doing?"

I shrugged it off as Mr. Minho called my name out strictly.

"Y-yes?"

"Detention."

I frowned but was doing my own celebration on the inside since my plan succeeded.

"No." A voice spoke making both me and Mr. Minho glance back at Hyunjin.

"He doesn't need detention Mr. Minho. I did it. I asked him to spill everything as a dare.I'm sorry.." his words were more firm making Minho leave a sigh out in frustration.

"I can't believe this Hyunjin-ssi. It's your first day and you'll have to get detention."

"S-sorry Mr. Minho."

"Don't apologize to me Hyunjin-ssi, apologize to your friends who you've disrupted during the session. I'm incredibly disappointed and won't be looking forward to acts like this anymore."

"Y-yes Mr. Minho." He turned towards the students and bowed. "S-sorry everyone."

I stood there speechless. Did this dude really just earn detention with me even after I basically ruined his work. That's weird..

"Both of you off to detention now."

I nodded and so did Hyunjin as we started heading out the class together.

Maybe this Hyunjin guy isn't bad news after all..or is he..?

~~~

A/u note : so I got a new necklace!!

I'm not a model for necklaces or anything but I somehow managed to take a few pics of it ;~;

Also this is almost like an author face reveal skskksks-
I wouldn't ;) or would I?