"Hey, little boy! You should always have to choose your mom's side when the time comes..okay? Don't drool over your idiotic dad when he returns. You have to promise me that you will show him your pretty attitude and will refuse to go to him for few days. Deal?" I asked him in a very serious manner while holding his little fist in my hand and he kept on looking at me with his big innocent eyes.

After keeping on looking for a while, he must have gotten tired of this little staring competition as he yawned lightly and retracted his gaze after passing me another smile that would melt my heart at any time.

"You cheeky fellow! If you don't obey my words, remember I will give you some good smacks!" I warned him playfully as he ignored me royally and started looking at the balcony fascinatingly.

"Good! I will deal with you later and remember, you have to show the same attitude to your dad too when he comes back."

Just then I heard a slight knock on the door and after asking them to come inside, I saw that it was Athayya and she was cautiously closing the door as if she was afraid of disturbing someone.

"Geez! I thought he was sleeping!"

She exclaimed the moment she turned around and saw him looking wide awake. I chuckled lightly and coming near the bed, she took him in her arms as he got settled comfortably in her embrace.

"This boy becoming too handsome with each passing day!"

I nodded at her as I couldn't agree with her more. He must have really inherited his parents' pretty good genes as he was becoming too cuter and beautiful by every day. Not to start with that smile because with just a damn smile he already wrapped the whole family around his little finger.

"Aaru, Go and get freshen up. It's getting late already. Meanwhile, I will look after him."

Nodding at her, I grabbed the inner skirt and the blouse of the saree before rushing inside the washroom.

We had to go to Adi Anna's house for the success party of the recent collaboration. I didn't know many details but from what I knew, they both had the collaboration for a fashion pageant, and it was a huge success. So Adi Anna arranged a small celebratory party at his house to celebrate this success.

Actually so many shocking things had happened during this period. One day suddenly Adi Anna announced to us that he registered his marriage with Ankitha Akka. I didn't know the whole story and never tried to know it as I didn't get a chance to talk with Ankitha Akka after that tiff and Yuktha Akka's marriage which had to be taken place by the end of this month was postponed to next month. Another news was Dhruv's other friend, whose name was Dharshith was returning to India soon.

Everything was too much for me. Neither I had the time nor I had the mood to bother about others matters as I already had so much mess to take care of in my life.

Wearing the skirt and blouse after I was done with my bath, I went outside as I saw Athayya again entering the room and Chinnu was nowhere to be seen.

"I gave him to Aadhya. Now hurry up and come here. I will help you with the saree."

She ushered me and I handed her the saree.

"Athayya! Any... Is there any news about him? Will he be there at the party?"

I asked her in an expectant tone, seriously hoping for him to come back.

" I don't know anything at all but even I want to see him. I started missing my son already. *sigh*. You know, if there are any indifferences or issues between the couple, they have to sit together and have to talk it out instead of running away from each other. Since what's done is done, at least when he returns, instead of avoiding each other, sit and have an open-hearted talk. Will you?" She asked me while adjusting the plaits of my saree as I nodded at her slowly.