M/n: Yes, thank you Camila. And Y/n you need to stop talking to those imaginary friends of yours.

She holds out a pamphlet for Reality Check Summer Camp which Luz and Y/n takes it reluctantly.

Luz: Don't worry, Mom. I won't let you down. No more weirdness!

The snake in Luz's hand suddenly jumps out to bites the principal. But before it could make contact with him, I used time stop in time and grabbed the snake.

Luz: That doesn't count, right?

Timeskip

Camila: Oh! Oh, my baby! Now, don't worry. Summer camp is only going to be for three months. You'll be so busy balancing checkbooks and learning to... appreciate public radio, the time will fly by!

Camila: And Y/n, trust that you protect Luz by any means necessary.

Y/n: You got it Mrs. Noceda.

Luz: But I don't like any of that stuff. I like editing anime clips to music and- and reading fantasy books with convoluted backstories.

Camila: Mija, your fantasy world is holding you back. Do you have any friends? Aside from Y/n. Real ones, not imagined or drawn or reptilian?

Luz drops her book, disappointed. She walks slowly over to the trash bin

Camila: Summer camp is a chance to make some friends, but you have to try. Can you do that?

Luz: Yes, Mom.

Luz then puts her book, The Good Witch Azura, into the trash bin. Camila's phone vibrates in her purse.

Camila: Oh. I gotta go to work. Your bus is coming soon. Text me when you get there. Cuídate mucho, mija. ¡Qué te vaya bien! 

Luz: Bye, Mom. 

Luz watches her leave, then gasps and rummages through the bin.

Luz: Where is it? Where is it

Y/n: what is that?

Owlbert: [hoots]

Luz looks up and sees Owlbert, her book sticking out of the bag in his beak. He then turns and flies away.

Luz: Tiny trash thief!!

Luz an Y/n chase Owlbert. They pauses when the reach a decrepit abandoned house, but Owlbert continues right inside. Luz stares at the house.

Y/n: This is really creapy.

Luz: [growls]

Steeling their nerves, Luz and Y/n runs inside. The front door slams shut behind them, and the entire inside glows, visible through the windows and the holes in the roof.

In the inside of a tent, where a door unfolds in three parts before opening. Owlbert hops through it, and a second later, Me and Luz follows.

Luz: Stop adorably hopping away, you‐‐ Huh? 

Luz and Y/n looks around the tent, which is full of old odds and ends.

Whoa. I thought I had a lot of weird stuff. But this? This is impressive.

Eda: Finally, you're back.

Luz makes a noise and drops to the ground. She peeks back up and walks forward, moving the flap of the tent aside to see the back of a woman. I then moved towards the tent flap to see the mystery lady.

I saw a tall, pale lady with thick gray hair, long nails, and a gold tooth.

Eda: Now let's see what we've got here.