➣ thailand of orange.

Start from the beginning

The sunset was like a glorious conflagration, blazing with fabulous colors but producing no warmth. Staring at the invariant equatorial sunset, Kylie Rae flashed a wide smile before resting her head on his shoulder.

Orange Cassidy, the epitome of freshness, and Kylie Rae have been dating after he defeated her in an intergender match at the Beyond Wrestling show. Just like inside the ring, Orange and Kylie have great chemistry in real life.

She's hyperactive, he's not.

He's quiet, she's not.

She loves to smile, he's not.

He fell for her, she fell as well.

Opposite attracts and then they usually drive each other insane. He's the King of Sloth Style while she's the Queen of Smile Style.

 He's the King of Sloth Style while she's the Queen of Smile Style

Orange slowly crawled his hands next to hers. Kylie noticed Orange's left hand slowly crawling, reaching for hers. She giggled and then she intertwined their fingers.

"I like the way your hand fits in mine."

Orange let out a small smile, "Nothing else suits you but me."

Kylie fixed her posture and started mesmerizing his face. Orange Cassidy is a very charismatic guy. His chill personality and fresh gimmick make him more even attractive. Bonus the icy blue eyes gleaming with confidence, side slick back blonde hair, white t-shirt and denim jacket and pants that make him looks and smells fresh every minute.

"That's why you're the best boyfriend! I love you so much, you handsome creature!" She exclaimed with high energy, eyes were glimmering with passion.

He raked his fingers through his hair and slowly takes off his sunglasses. His girlfriend looked at him in confusion when he took off her pink headband with a small ribbon from her and wears it on his head.

"I wanna look cute, too." Orange pouted.

Staring at him in overjoy, Kylie giggled and pinched both of his cheeks.

"Here! You should wear this as well! You'd be cuter than a Pomeranian puppy!" Kylie added and showed him pink sunglasses with heart shape framed she rummaged from her bag.

"No."

"Come on, love. I wanna see you wearing this lovely sunglasses." Kylie twirled her fingers.

"Never."

"Pretty please, just for me."

"No."

Kylie pouted at him and sighed, "Alright."

She stopped annoying him about the girly sunglasses from that moment on. Orange Cassidy has cognizance that his girlfriend wasn't smiling at him genuinely and looks so unhappy a little bit.

Orange is the type of person that would do anything just to see his special someone smile widely. Even though he hasn't spoken yet to Kylie about promising her he wanted to make her the happiest woman alive, he is trying to fulfill that because he thinks she deserves all the authentic love and she's too pure and precious.

On the other side, Kylie Rae feels like she's not good enough for everyone. Aside from, having a wide smile, playful and energetic personality, what else does she have? She felt insubstantial. Kylie felt something is missing about her.

And then she met Orange Cassidy. He never made her feel not good enough. Orange made her feel complete and content with herself. He made her accept her flaws, embraced herself a hundred percent, and stopped herself from having insecurities.

Thus, she's too thankful to have him in her life. For her, Orange Cassidy is the epitome of light. He gave her directions at the darkest days of her life. She couldn't ask for anything better.

Orange suddenly gently taps her shoulder, making her turn around and face him.

She looked at him with goo-goo eyes and a tears suddenly fell on the corner of her eyes seeing Orange Cassidy wearing the crazy lame sunglasses with a lazy thumbs up as his pose. Despite Orange dislikes heart-shaped sunglasses to death, he still obeyed her and wears the sunglasses just to see her smile.

Orange panicked and immediately took off the sunglasses. He cuffed her cheeks and wipes her small tears with his lazy thumbs, "I'm so sorry for scaring you. I thought you'd love it."

"Silly, I just remembered something." She hugged him and rested her head over his shoulder. "You completed me, my angel. You matter so much to me. I love you."

"Thailand. That defines my love for you, Kylie."

"Huh?" She looked up to him and her forehead creased in confusion.

"Totally Happy Always In Love And Never Dull." He smiled.

🖇↑↓🖇
︶︶︶. ̥◌୭ ❀ • ❀ ୭ ̥◌ . ︶︶︶

〖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 〗