➣ the real winner.

。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

NXT X AEW
𝑨𝑫𝑨𝑴 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑬 & 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑻 𝑩𝑨𝑲𝑬𝑹,

started: 03/11/21 - 6:09pm
ended: 03/11/21 - 7:24pm

。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

a / n : this oneshot is not requested.
i love jason mraz's quiet so much!  It's so romantic and cool to my ears. also adam and britt brought me to that song! <3
enjoy ♥

┏━━━━°⌜ {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ⌟°━━━━┓

┗━━━━ °⌜ {

┗━━━━ °⌜ {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ⌟° ━━━━┛

I won because I got the best girlfriend I could ever have.

♫ I want to, I want to hold you ♫

"HELL YEAH! Beat that, babe! Beat that!" Adam Cole yelled, in a very boastful presence, and grinned at his girlfriend to tease her.

He completed all levels of Super Mario Bros in the arcade, defeating her score.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Mr. Winner. Luck just sided with you tonight." Fixing her small ponytail, She stuck her tongue and mocked him, slightly annoyed at his cockiness.

Adam chuckled at her reaction and stared at Britt as a smile formed across his lips.

"I won, Britt. I'm a winner." He smiled.

"I know. You don't need to remind me that I lost to you, which also I lost in a bet." She sighed. "Alright, you'll get the last oreo."

"Hey, I wasn't talking about the game. I'm a winner because I got the best girlfriend I could ever have." He winked.

He's so smooth. He's so freakin' smooth!

"Oh my God. You're so cringey." She chuckled and playfully pushed him away. "I hate you, babe."

Adam really knows how to make her smile effortlessly.

♫ Heartbeats rise, heartbeats fall
Will you be my constant through it all? ♫

"You are indeed far different from my first impression of you." She laughed like a couple of memories of them together flashed back. "I suddenly remembered how you and I talked in Bumble during that day. It was so embarrassing."

"Good times." Adam grinned. "And I remembered you sending me a friend request on Facebook. I knew it from the start. You're the first one who fell in love."

"Everybody's friends on Facebook. Duh." She rolls her eyes but smiles. She just can't believed she was the one who made the first move. "And I remember that I blew you off."

"That's what a man gets when they're hitting a judgemental person."

"You can't blame me. You're a piece of cocky shit on television. You play an evil character."

"And now here I am, dating the woman who said she doesn't want to date a wrestler," Adam smirked and poke her nose.

"Yeah, yeah. You rule breaker. Just be thankful that I see you're a real sweetheart and a very great guy."

"Aside from that, you fell in love with my perseverance. My persistency to pursue you."

"Who wouldn't love a persistent guy?"

"Alternative sentence; Who wouldn't fall in love with me? I'm Adam Cole BayBay!" He exclaimed, raising his two fingers in the air.

"You're such a dork." Britt smiled, showcasing her perfect set of white teeth that is brighter than your future.

"But you love it and you love me for being like that." Their gaze locked and she found herself transfixed by the shade of his dazzling ocean blue eyes

He put his hand on the side of her cheek and pulled her into a kiss.

Adam Cole is the definition of a man that can do both. He is such a panty-melting badass. Also, a giant dork, whose smile can make flowers grow, whose smile can light up this whole town.

Adam Cole . . . a very chill person, loving son and brother, a very supportive boyfriend, a gamer, a Taylor Swift fan, a fan of BlackPink and Rosie. A very wonderful human being.

"You stole a kiss. That costs the last oreo." She whispered in between the kiss.

"Whatever my lady says."

Adam may consider himself a winner, but for Britt, she's the real winner. She was the lucky one to have a guy like him in her life. Loving him back was one of the best decisions she had ever made.

🖇↑↓🖇
︶︶︶. ̥◌୭ ❀ • ❀ ୭ ̥◌ . ︶︶︶

〖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 〗