ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Start from the beginning

"Morning to you too." She said putting food on her plate as Caelum just looked at her in shock "Do you have any clue what this means?"

Cassie replied with her mouth stuffed with food "No clue."

Caelum scoffed "It means hes coming to Hogwarts, and you know whos at Hogwarts?"

"You guys?" Joseph said from the other side of the table.

"No you twat, Harry Potter is here." Caelum said proudly.

"How do you know hes coming for Potter?" Daphne asked now looking at the daily prophet  in his hands.

"Hes come to finish what he started 12 years ago."
                                    ꧁꧂
Joseph and Cassie were leaving the divination classroom when a figure tapped on Cassies shoulder.

"I must talk to you, its urgent." A certain bushy haired girl said to her.

Joseph gave her a questioning look but she nodded to him "Go I'll meet you in Transfiguration." Joseph nodded and walked down the corridor.

Cassie looked down at Hermione "To what do I owe the pleasure to Granger?" Hermione just scoffed and gripped her wrist while dragging her to the east wing where she pulled her to sit down on a window sill that overlooked the castle grounds.

"What did you drag me here for, I have Transfiguration on the first floor." Cassie complained

"You better listen to me Cassiopheia Lestrange right now."

"You dont use my full name." Cassie said with a disgusted look cringing at the sound of her full name.

"You need to stop buckbeaks execution!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Oh no he actually did it, I didnt think that dragon would actually do it. Im sorry about your bird Granger." Cassie said looking down into Hermiones brown eyes.

"If your sorry then you'll stop it." Hermione said sternly.

"No can do Granger, If Uncle Lucius is set on it, theres nothing I or anyone for the matter of the fact can do about it." The older girl replied.

"Please can you just try for me?" Hermione said with pleading eyes.

Cassie scoffed as she chewed on her mandrake leaf "And why would I do anything for you?" Cassie asked the shorter girl, smirking.

"I-if you wont do it for me, do it for buckbeak, hes innocent, and id like to believe you have morals." Hermione said with a scolding glare.

"And what makes you think that?" Cassie asked atogonizingly.

"Just please, try. You should get to class now, it starts very soon." The bushy haired girl said.

"Right then, Ill write him, but I dont promise anything Granger." Cassie said as she started walking down the stairs before Hermione grabbed her arm which made the raven haired girl turn back around.

"Thank you." Hermione said looking down at the girl, her hand still gripping bicep.

"Im not doing this for you Granger, Im doing this f-for Buckbeak, yeah, Im doing this for him." Cassie said now stuttering as all she could think about was how hermiones hand was gripping her arm.

"Right, for buckbeak." Hermione said now dropping Cassies arm from her hold "Right well on to class then, Mcgonagall wont appreciate you being tardy."

Cassie nodded as she cleared her theoat "Right then, see you later Granger." She said as she walked down the spiral stairs.

"See you." Hermione whispered once Cassie was out of reach.