Chapter 2

Avenger's pov

"Yo- you got- shot by a little kid" Clint laughs.

"Yeah yeah, she broke your arrow" Tony replies.

Clint stops laughing and stands up. 

"We never speak of this," he says then he turns around and leaves.

15minutes later

"Friday tell everyone to meet in the meeting room, eye patch is here," Tony asks the AI.

"Yes sir" Friday replies.

A few minutes later everyone is gathered around the meeting table Fury at the head.

"So you're saying you got beat by a little kid," Fury says.

Everyone nods.

"Well lucky for you I know who she is," Fury informs.

"Her name is Avery Collins she just turned eight. Her mother is Madam B from the red room Agent Romanoff you probably know her" 

Natasha nods slowly while looking down at her hands.

"Her father is unknown and that's about it no history of school, doctors or anything like that" Fury continues.

"So they have her training there?" Steve asks.

"Yes, and there are files of her being at Hydra as well" Fury replies.

"We need to find her before she gets killed," Natasha says getting up.

"Where are you going?" Clint asks.

"To find her"

"We need a plan, Nat," Steve says.

"Fine but quick" Natasha sighs.

Avery's pov

I sigh when I get to the academy. I need sleep and a good shower. My mother comes out smiling making me shiver. 

"Great job you passed," she says.

"Wait what!"

"I was the one who called S.h.i.e.l.d and the Avengers I wanted to see if you could beat them" Mother replies.

"I could of fucking died!" I yell.

"Well you didn't" she replies calmly.

"Unbelievable," I say shaking my head.

I feel a familiar sting on my cheek. My mother slapped me.

"Hydra you go, young lady," she says before I feel a pinch in my skin.

Before I know it everything goes black.

When I wake up I'm in a cold cell. Great. 

"Let me go fuckers" I yell.

All I hear is laughing from the com that's in the corner of the cell.

"Still feisty as always" Peirce chuckles.

I pull the finger at the camera I know is in the room. Abruptly guards come storming in taking hold of my arms ruffly. I get taken to another room I like to call it the worst room ever or W.R.E for short. I get strapped down on a metal table. I tug at the bounds uselessly. 

"You are going to receive a lot of punishment" Peirce announces.

"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" I say sassily.

"Joking now but you won't when your screaming for me to stop"

"Frankly dear, I don't give a damn," I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh also my middle finger salutes you," I smirk while pulling the finger at the asshole.

Peirce shakes his head before switching up a switch that sends a bolt of electricity to my core. I grit my teeth in pain but don't scream. I've learned not to show it. (Pain that is)

"Is that all you got?" I spit.

Peirce puts the machine to full voltage. I hold back a scream. Pain radiates from every corner of my body. Sweat beads off and runs down my temples and neck. After an hour of torture, it finally stops and I get tossed back into my cell. I sit down slumping against the wall. I then bolt upright. I have an idea. 

"This is going to be fun," I smirk.