Chapter 1

My shoes thud loudly as I sprint into my house, my suit covering my identity. Today is the day I turn eight which means I graduated from the red room. Now I'm in a higher rank and I move into the school. My mother Madam B is about to arrive and if she finds I've been 'out' she will kill me I can almost feel the tip of her blade slicing through my skin. I shudder at the thought. I mentally scold myself for being so loud as an agent comes storming at me gun loaded. S.h.i.e.l.d.

I fling myself at him landing on his shoulders and flipping him down. I'm about to snap his neck when I feel a barrel of a gun at the back of my head. I bend back grabbing the gun, shooting both agents then silently I stalk around. Suddenly a group of agents run in and I step out of the shadows shooting them all in the head. They all fall to the ground, their blood leaving a crimson pool on the kitchen floor. I wince as I feel a bullet pierce through my skin. I whip around. There right in front of me is the Avengers. 

"Come on dude! Why the hell did you shoot me" 

"Now are you going to stand down or are we going to do this the hard way?" Iron man says.

I feel a presence behind me. I whip around again, kicking the person in the legs, making them collapse. I then pin them down. The Black Widow. I knock her out and turn around to fight the  Avengers.

"Hard way then," Iron man says before flying towards me. 

I slide under him on the slippery tile. I'm now faced with Captain America. I kick him in the balls Hard!. He doubles over in pain. I sense an arrow flying towards me, not even turning around I catch it snapping it in half. I jump in the air when I hear iron man flying at me again. I land on his back and he flies outside and up into the air.  I grab a bobby pin out of my hair and use it to disable the suit. I feel him plummeting through the air at an alarming pace. 

"You little shit" Iron man growls. 

I jump off him just as he hits the ground. I then bolt I need to get to the academy. I take to the cover of the trees.

"Not so fast" 

I turn around and yet again all the Avengers are there. I glare at them.

"We aren't here to hurt you," Black Widow says.

I snort. 

"Everyone in my fucked up life has told me that and look where I am now" I sneer.

"Well at least take your mask off so we can see who we are up against," Tony Stark says.

Sighing, I take my mask off. I hear loud gasps.

"Expecting someone older were we," I sneer.

"How old are you,?" Black Widow asks.

"Не ваше дело" I reply. (None of your business in Russian)

"Just come with us, we can help you," Hawkeye says.

"No can do sweetheart," I say.

"Now get out of my fucking way or ill cut your head of" I growl.

"Someone's feisty" Stark laughs.

I scowl at him.

"If you keep scowling the wind with change and your face will be stuck like that forever" Stark laughs.

"You can be good," Captain America says.

"Good, bad I'm the one with the gun," I say, whipping out my gun shooting Stark in the shoulder something that won't kill him but it will hurt like hell. 

I then turn around and run. I hide in a bush far enough away from them but close enough to see. I watch as they all load into the quinjet and fly away. I stay there for another five minutes before taking off again. I run to a tree finding my hidden backpack there. I brush it off with my hand, the leaves and webs falling to the ground. Unzipping it I grab a first aid kit and tend to my wound. I try to pick out the bullet but it kept on slipping out of my bloody fingers. Soon enough everything was covered in my blood. 

"Fucking hell just get out already" I shout.

Huffing I try again and it finally slips out. I tend to the rest then bandage it up. If being clumsy was a currency, I'd be a bloody billionaire. I laugh at myself before cleaning everything up. 

"Now the long walk to the academy" I groan.