You're Mine (Wanda Maximoff x reader)

Warning(s): SMUT!, Mommy kink, Strap on, Praise, Possession, Fingering, Oral, Light Overstimulation.

Summary: Parties are not your scene, you are just really awkward. So when people start flirting with you, it makes a certain someone very jealous.

Word Count: 1804

"Happy Birthday To Youu!"Everyone in the office sang, their voices echoed as they reached near the end of the celebratory song

Everyone in the office sang, their voices echoed as they reached near the end of the celebratory song. They all had their eyes on you, waiting for you to blow out your candles.
Closing your eyes, you inhaled a breath and blew out the flames lighting the two large candles that read "20."
It was so silly but ever since you were a child you loved to make wishes whenever you could. Whether it was blowing out candles or wishing upon a shooting star. You wanted to make use of any opportunity you had to make your desires come true.

For Wanda To Like Me Back

There weren't enough wishes in the world that could make this happen. You had just joined the Avengers for a few months, and she thinks you're invisible anyways.
During the Party
Party have never been your setting. If you were completely honest, you tried to avoid them as much as possible. It wasn't that you didn't like the people but you were just a very socially awkward person. So by nature, they made you very uncomfortable.

You were introduced to a bunch of people. At first you were talk to Thor and Loki, who were debating about a current situation in Asgard. A few minutes later Maria Hill came up to you. You had heard about her but had never formally met her until now. She took your hand and started shamelessly flirting on you.

Little did you know, Wanda was looking at you across the room. She had been wanting you ever since Tony had first introduced you as a new recruit to the team. Wanda was far across the room talking to Clint, she looked over to see the woman stroking your arm. Yes, Wanda did have super powers that could've stopped everything in a split second. But whats the fun in that? She wanted to see how you were going to react to the woman's little flirting game. She noticed that you were uncomfortable but played along. Her fingertips started to glow bright red, but Wanda wasn't gonna loose it quite yet.
Wanda walked straight towards you and the woman was furious. She gently grabbed your wrist.
"Hey baby, I Need you to come follow me please"
You got really flustered and blushed, after she called you baby. Your face lights up and you try to hide your smile.

"Hi, I'm Maria, Maria Hill and i'm actually talking to Y/N right now, come back later" and she kissed your cheek.
Wandas eyes started glowing red in anger, her fingers started to twitch. Her head tilted to the side.
"Listen up "Melanie" Or whatever your name is you little b-" Wanda threatened in her Thick Sokovian accent. Wanda started but you put your hand out on her chest to stop her.

You had never seen Wanda so angry before, and in all honesty, it made you really wet, seeing her get all possessive and threatening.
"I am so sorry Maria but it will just have to wait until next time. See you!"
Wanda gripped your arm with force and dragged you into the elevator.
"What are you doi-" She interrupted your sentence with a kiss.
"I've been thinking about you baby"
"Wanda, I-" You said smiling before she interrupted you with another kiss.
"Happy Birthday, by the way" She said winking.
"You read my mind!! Wanda!"
"Sorry baby, I Just wanted to know what you wished for. Let Me make your wishes come true" Wanda said smirkingly as the elevator doors opened. She kissed you again, it was passionate but short-lived.