"Damn Bambi you really got a nice ass especially with them lace panties on" he laughed.

"Don't fucking touch me like that Simon, I wouldn't want no fucking disease from you nigga" I turn back around pulling my big shirt down to cover my ass. I was drying off my face when I felt his body behind me pushing my body forward onto the sink as my ass pressed against his dick.

"Move!" I try wiggling my way away from him but nothing worked.

"Keep moving and you gonna start sum you can't finish and the what the fuck I say about using my government as if you work wit the fucking feds" he held my waist with one hand and another on my back adding pressure to keep me bent down. We looked at each other for a long minute in the mirror just studying each other until I see him relax a little bit and pull my hair behind my ear feeling his finger graze my skin lightly. I get up bumping past him walking out my room to look through my clothes for today's outfit.

"Hurry up bruh so we can go" he walks out closing my door leaving me to do what I need to do.

I put food into Bruno's bowl and give him a kiss.

"Good job protecting me baby" I pet his head once again.

I did my hair before getting dressed in black sweats with a black hoodie making sure to spray my perfume on after sliding on my Nike slides and grabbing my bags with my keys and head downstairs seeing Sin, my auntie and her stank ass boyfriend.

"Took you long enough zyana, Sin here was waiting like a nice gentleman he is" she bites her yellow dirty finger looking at him sliding her finger over her breasts.

I ignore her an go to the kitchen and grab a granola bar to eat on my way to school with a water bottle. I went in the living room once again waiting for my aunt and Sy to get done talking.

"So Simon baby what you been doing? You got a job? You must have with that chain on" she laughed feeling up on his leg.

Nasty ass.

"Yea i been chillin out in the streets." He feels up on his waves licking his lips.

Fuck me.

"Boy you know your mother wouldn't want you up in them streets. You're a smart boy Simon and you've always been a nice kid ever since you and Zyana been friends" she looks at me smiling then back at Sin.

"Y'all was the cutest coup-"

"Ite auntie we need to go now" I put on a tight smile before walking out the front door towards the passenger side of his car.

She needs to mind her fucking business all up in my shit.

He walks out saying bye to my auntie before walking to the car and unlocking it getting in but doesn't unlock my side.

"Open my door dumbass" I bang on the window.

He smirks before rolling down the window.

"Say please Bambi" he grins putting the key into the ignition. I give him a stale face before reaching over the window and unlocking it to get in.

Idiot.

"Dumbass" I whisper closing the door.

He mumbles something under his breath and started driving as I continue to look at the window mumbling shit with slight attitude.

"Aye bruh quit with the attitude it's not fucking cute." He looks over at me before turning his attention to the road again.

I stay quiet not even tryna argue with his ass until he stopped the car in front of the school and grabbed my neck with a tight grip making me let out a small gasp.

"Stop with the fucking attitude Bambi before I fuck you up in this car" I grab his hand to pull it off my neck but he tightens his grip while tears start to form in my eyes.

"P-please Sin" I cry still trying to get out his grip.

"Please what?" He pulls me closer to his face so I have feel his breath on my face.

"P-please s-stop I'm sorry" I cry out until he lets me go and I rub my neck before getting out quickly slamming the door on my way out.

I rush into the school bumping into people.

"Damn watch where you going" Lia mugs me before looking at me neck.

"Woah what happened to you?" She shakes her head before turning seeing Sin walk into the school scanning the halls until his eyes landed on me. I ran until I saw Kayla and dragged her into the girls bathroom before he would get to me.

"Well damn I couldn't get a hey fir-" she stops her sentence and grabs my hair pulling it back to see my neck clearly.

I wince and her eyes start to go crazy before letting me go.

"Spill" She crosses her arms breathing hard as hell.

Kayla is like the Overprotective mom of the group. She's always ready to fight a hoe for us but also gives the best advice to all of us even if we don't like what she has to say but she's always looking out for us.

"Sinmighthavechokedmeinthecar" I mumble.

She stares and me giving me the "bitch you know damn well I ain't hear that shit" look.

"Sin might have choked me in the car" I say lookin every where else but at her while tying my hoodie on my head only showing my face.

She mumbles under her breath pacing back and forth thinking about her upcoming plans.

"Fuck Z! I can't do much for you. He's my fucking plug for my shit bruh and I'm not gonna get outta stock cause of this shit! Stay away from that nigga before you get hurt ite?" Her leg starts shaking looking dead in my eyes.

I nod and she grabs my hand to go to first period.

"I'll talk to him." She walks away leaving me in front of my first period class.

Perfect fucking Civics.