It's 4AM.

Hey, before I get into this, I am probably not likely to work on this fic as I have other priorities (my other story, beguiling, or rather, IB HIGH SCHOOL HAHAHAHAHA) but think of it as a pet project! I'm kinda sad there isn't much substance to this game in terms of fandom, but that is to be expected off of a Roblox game. Ehehe...

EDIT: i was fucking lying

Anyways, one note, should I give Cashier a 'real name'? If so, what name? Real names disrupt the sense of unreal and the player's suspension of belief, but I don't know. Just saying Cashier sounds a little weeeirddd, haha. 

P.S This will follow the game in terms of using they/them pronouns, and appearances are not crucial !!

(Y/N) rubbed their eyes, slowly blinking as the expanse of their room bloomed into their vision. A desk in front of their bed, an empty shelf on the side, and random trinkets that decorated the room without cluttering the space.

Frankly, this was a ridiculous time to wake up - it reads 4:00:00 on their clock which is written like a speed run timer - but no matter how hard they fussed, there was no more sleep to squeeze in unless they fulfilled their grumbling tummy. 

(Y/N) stretched, softly groaning, and threw their blankets to the side. The comfy rug was plush underneath their feet, giving away to dark-stained wood. 

Quietly tip-toing into the dark hallway, they snatched a few bills to stuff into their pocket. Some were neatly placed on their desk, while some were strewn outside on the drawer adjacent to the bathroom. 

The bathroom didn't likely have money, but it was always best to check. They gently opened the door -- it silently creaking -- with eyes fixated on their dad. 

Peering into the room, (Y/N) could see the sink, going through a crackled wall. The toilet was to the right, and the bathtub was dead center. 

There was their dad. 

Snores emitted from him, long wispy breaths that dragged on like smoke from a fire. 

(Y/N) pursed their lips when spotting the gun in front of the bathtub.

________

They walked into the living room, edging their feet slightly less when knowing 1. Their dad was asleep. 2. Farther away from him. The house felt more quiet. Moonlight shone against the T.V., and light through windows provided some form of vision for (Y/N).

Hushed footsteps and careful maneuvering around furniture led to (Y/N) being several dollars richer and was currently rifling through the fridge. They pulled out an ice cold soda can, and more bills.

(Y/N) really needed to up their cleaning game.

Almost conveniently, they could spot a bag of chips on the table, and decided to lay out a feast of extreme carbs and unhealthiness.

[EPIC breakfast! (you know that only gamers eat this for fuel, right?)]