My One & Only

"How could you, you lying bastard!" I shouted, tears flowing down my cheeks like a river.

I caught my boyfriend and bestfriend, making out together on the sofa. They betrayed me. How could they?

"Leeana, Wait." Ryan said, grabbing my wrist and trying to stop me.

"Don't touch me! Let me go, you jerk!" I shouted angrily, and tried pulling my wrist from his hard grip, but sadly, failed. He was just way too strong.

"No, I'm not letting you go, Please give me another chance." He growled deeply, his eyes went darker and mixed with madness.

"Ouch! Let me go, you're hurting me! I gave you too much chances, and what did you do?! You kept breaking it and I was stupid to even forgive you again, and again!" I yelled, now I was a mad woman who just escaped from a crazy hospital. I did my best to run away from him. Like I tried to throw a punch, but I was too weak and even tried kicking but.. like I said, he was too strong.

His grip went harder and tightened my wrist, making sure that I won't slip out or escape him. This is just great! (note the sarcasm)

"You cheated on me, you asshole! with my bestest friend!" I shouted in his face, glaring at him with so much hatred holding my glare. If looks could kill, he sure will be dead by now.

Maybe I should try throwing another punch.. With all the might I had left, I clenched my hands and punched him square on the face, making blood come out from his knows. Serves him damn right.

His grip finally loosened on my wrist; I stood up, grabbed the opportunity that he was still down, groaning in pain and holding his bleeding nose. but clumsy me, I stepping on something, causing me to fall down hard on the ground. Like real hard.

My head started to spin around like there was an earthquake then my vision became blurry; I squinted my eyes, trying to make my vision clear again. but now, a tall masculine guy was standing in front of me, blocking me and stepping on my chest, to prevent me from getting up.

"I don't want to do this to you, Leeana but you leave me no choice." Ryan said with an evil smirk planted on his face which I want to slap it off badly.

What I hated the most was, my own bestfriend didn't do anything to stop Ryan. All she did was stand on the couch, half naked and watched us like we were some new movie she bought. She didn't even look she cared about any of this. It was all her fault that she was throwing herself to my boyfriend, to begin with.

In this very moment, I felt so weak and..worthless. After how many tries of getting up, somebody hit me with something hard on my head. Then falling into deep darkness..

--

Hey guys! hope you likey this chappie. :* love you all.

- Skyla xox

-Comment, Fan, Vote, and Share!-