Bakugo x Reader

"Y/N! Do you wanna go shopping with me and the girls later!?" The pink haired ball of energy known as Mina Ashido questioned.

"Nah, Y/N, Kaminari and I are going to a party tonight," Sero replied for you.

"Ill do whatever I want, you two. My being is not for you idiots to argue over." You stood up, holding back a laugh at Mina and Seros disappointed faces. In reality, tonight you were going to spend some time with your boyfriend. You two decided to keep your relationship quiet. As third years and rising heroes, being in a relationship was not going to have a positive impact on your careers. Sad, but unfortunately true.

You wandered over to Kirishima, who was waiting with Bakugo by the door. Even Kiri didnt know. "Hey Y/N. Hey, Sero, Denki and Mina! he called them over. Would you guys be up for watching a movie tonight?" he questioned.

They all agreed to watching a movie. "I'll get the lovely Y/N," Kaminari bickered with Sero and Mina.

"Stop it, you three. Im not looking to date anyone. I dont have time for that shi-"

Mr Aizawa stood behind you, glaring. "Do you wish to finish that word, Y/N?" he dared.

Of course, you smirked. "That was a shitty thing to do, teach. Eavesdropping on my conversation."

"You're lucky were not in school hours."

"Im also 18. Pretty sure I can swear, Mr Aizawa." You left the classroom, before your mouth truly fucked you over.

~time skip~

"You look amazing, Mina!" You said. Oops, our bi is slipping.

"Why thank you, my queen."

You were now outside the movie theater with the rest of the idiots. You and Bakugo split the cost of everything, and you all went in and took a seat.

Halfway through the movie, you couldnt help but snake your hand to Bakugos hand.

"Be more careful, damn extra."

You lightly slapped his hand, not enough to make anyone else notice. "Calm down, idiot. Youre gonna get us caught," you hissed.

"Get caught for what? Did you two sneak snacks in?" the oblivious yet adorable Denki questioned.

"No, he did," you replied, once again saving your asses.

"Babe, isnt it about time we tell them?" Bakugo whispered into your ear.

After the movie. You smiled softly as you felt the usually short tempered male rub your hand with his thumb.

"I love you, Y/N."

"Get over it," you teased before whispering the same words back to your lover.